Carnival & the Venetian a perfect match!

Ms. Fun Bunch

I received an offer from the Venetian for a 4 night stay due to my playing the slots during my Carnival cruise. I am in Vegas now in a wonderful suite, when I say wonderful I really mean it!!! If you get an offer all I can say is treat yourself and go. I can't wait until my cruise in August so I can gamble again and hopefully receive another offer.

I received an offer from the Venetian for a 4 night stay due to my playing the slots during my Carnival cruise. I am in Vegas now in a wonderful suite, when I say wonderful I really mean it!!! If you get an offer all I can say is treat yourself and go. I can't wait until my cruise in August so I can gamble again and hopefully receive another offer.

The only thing I am NOT impressed with regarding the Carnival/Venetian program is that it does not include table game play. Fortunately I have been to Vegas a couple of times and (especially in this economy) I manage to get all sorts of "free" offers. The Venetian is a beautiful place, and the suites are very nice. Did you notice the infamous "odor" upon walking into that place? At least is has NOTHING in common with Carnival's infamous odor... :eek: :D

Tom

The only thing I am NOT impressed with regarding the Carnival/Venetian program is that it does not include table game play. Fortunately I have been to Vegas a couple of times and (especially in this economy) I manage to get all sorts of "free" offers. The Venetian is a beautiful place, and the suites are very nice. Did you notice the infamous "odor" upon walking into that place? At least is has NOTHING in common with Carnival's infamous odor... :eek: :D

Tom

As far as not getting credit for playing the table games some of my friends have said the same. Yes, I did notice the infamous "odor" it smells like someone broke a very large bottle of really strong perfume.

or dropped a pina collada! We have stayed twice for free on the Carnival offer. Once in September and again in November. And the offers keep coming and getting better as well. Three HD Televisions in one hotel room during football season is just amazing! Tell me that is how heaven is.

or dropped a pina collada! We have stayed twice for free on the Carnival offer. Once in September and again in November. And the offers keep coming and getting better as well. Three HD Televisions in one hotel room during football season is just amazing! Tell me that is how heaven is.

I especially loved having a t.v. in the bathroom since 3 of us were sharing a suite whoever woke up first would watch it in there so we wouldn't distrub whoever was still asleep.

Congrats. What did you do to receive the offer?

Archived