Tiles

dogladyjw

... and if you RSVP that you won't be attending the Mariner's lunch they should leave them in your cabin. And if they don't, you can go down to the front desk and get them. Once I got one that was badly flawed, and they swapped with me at the front desk.

You can see the current year's offerings at http://www.hollandamerica.com/marinerSociety/Main.action by clicking the word Tiles half way down on the left side under Benefits Overview.

just a hint here; We have probably 30 tiles -duplicates as we are a couple -from about 10 years ago. Several years ago I decided I wanted to USE those tiles in a constructive way so I put double-edge stick-'em tape on the 4 corners of the back and put them over the smaller kitchen window above the sink; each tile used is different. This window is on the north side of the house to begin with -so not a lot of sunshine, so I wasn't interested in putting up a curtain or blocking ANY of the light. It used 12 tiles simply placed together in a row; I can happily look at "memories" every time I do my dishes!;)

... and if you RSVP that you won't be attending the Mariner's lunch they should leave them in your cabin. And if they don't, you can go down to the front desk and get them. Once I got one that was badly flawed, and they swapped with me at the front desk.

You can see the current year's offerings at http://www.hollandamerica.com/marinerSociety/Main.action by clicking the word Tiles half way down on the left side under Benefits Overview.

Thanks for the link.

Funny -- sailed on 3 different ships in 2009 -- got the same tiles on all 3 ships -- #1.

Again in 2008 -- 3 different ships -- same tile -- #4.

Thanks for the link.

Funny -- sailed on 3 different ships in 2009 -- got the same tiles on all 3 ships -- #1.

Again in 2008 -- 3 different ships -- same tile -- #4.

Sometimes do you feel they do it just to jiggle your chain? :D Must be a concerted plan. :D We have gotten sometimes the same tile and sometimes different. Whatever. I'm happy to keep collecting them. Love 'em all.

Archived