coffee delivered in the morning

texasnana

How much does the coffee cost apart from tipping? Is room service in general an arm and a leg? Thanks!

There is no charge for room service. You will find a menu in your room. The only time there is a charge is after midnight, I believe there is I think a $3.95 delivery charge

Room service coffee is one of my favorite parts of the cruise..we always have our tip money ready the night before so there is no fumbling around looking for it in the morning. Those room service waiters get in & out pretty quick so we don't want to miss having their tip ready...

We order coffee every morning, to enjoy on our balcony! I always tip $2.00 in regular ole dollar bills. This is our wake-up call also!

I do like the coffee in the cafe promenade better but the room service kind is better than a jab in the eye with a sharp stick! LOL! This time I am going to carry my own french vanilla creamer! :)

First timer on RCI. Is there a charge for coffee in the cafe promenade? Can you also tell me about Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's? Is there a charge for these? What is Sorrento's? Do we pay for food there also? I am learning.

First timer on RCI. Is there a charge for coffee in the cafe promenade? Can you also tell me about Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's? Is there a charge for these? What is Sorrento's? Do we pay for food there also? I am learning.

No charge for coffee/tea/hot chocolate in Cafe Promenade. JR's is $4.95 per person, not including beverages which are additional. B&J's charges pretty much what you'd pay on land. Sorrento's food is included - you only pay for beverages.

Love getting coffee from room service delivered to the room. Not only is the call from room service SO MUCH more friendly than the recorded wake-up call, but I like to be able to drink a cup of coffee while I get ready in the morning. THEN I'll go up for breakfast.

There is not a change for coffee anywhere except if you get one of the "fancy" coffees at the cafe promenade.

Johnny Rockets is basically a 50's type diner. They serve different types of burgers,hot dogs, fries ,onion rings, malts & shakes. There is a service charge of $4.95 per person to get into JR's But all the food is free. You have to pay for colas, malts & shakes.

Ben & Jerry's in my opinion is pretty high! You get small servings for a big price but it is there if that fancies your taste.

Sorrento's is the brand of pizza served at the cafe promenade and there is no charge for the pizza and it is pretty good!

All the food at the cafe promenade is free. They have little sandwhichs, fancy desserts and COOKIES! Most of the time there is cold milk, cold water, coffee, hot water for tea and fresh fruit like bananas, oranges.

Hope This helped a little.

There is not a change for coffee anywhere except if you get one of the "fancy" coffees at the cafe promenade.

Johnny Rockets is basically a 50's type diner. They serve different types of burgers,hot dogs, fries ,onion rings, malts & shakes. There is a service charge of $4.95 per person to get into JR's But all the food is free. You have to pay for colas, malts & shakes.

Ben & Jerry's in my opinion is pretty high! You get small servings for a big price but it is there if that fancies your taste.

Sorrento's is the brand of pizza served at the cafe promenade and there is no charge for the pizza and it is pretty good!

All the food at the cafe promenade is free. They have little sandwhichs, fancy desserts and COOKIES! Most of the time there is cold milk, cold water, coffee, hot water for tea and fresh fruit like bananas, oranges.

is this also the case on Splendour?

Where are coffee and Snacks free of charge on Splendour? Except in Windjammer and room service - are there any other cafes or places where it is included?

Johnny Rockets is basically a 50's type diner. They serve different types of burgers,hot dogs, fries ,onion rings, malts & shakes. There is a service charge of $4.95 per person to get into JR's But all the food is free. You have to pay for colas, malts & shakes. Johnny Rockets also features a singing waitstaff. It's a really fun place!

Ben & Jerry's in my opinion is pretty high! You get small servings for a big price but it is there if that fancies your taste. Remember, there is also FREE soft-serve available by the pool.

Sorrento's is the brand of pizza served at the cafe promenade and there is no charge for the pizza and it is pretty good! Sorrentos also offers some other Italian specialties and the service is great.

All the food at the cafe promenade is free. They have little sandwhichs, fancy desserts and COOKIES! Most of the time there is cold milk, cold water, coffee, hot water for tea and fresh fruit like bananas, oranges. The sandwich area is easy to miss, as we did. It's stuck in where the gourmet coffee shop is. Since gourmet coffee was extra, I assumed everything in that area was pay-extra.

Have a wonderful time!

I'm with you there. Apart from what they serve in Chops or Portofinos, I only get coffee from Cafe Promenade.

Its supposed to be seattles best. If that's seattles "best" I'll stick to the espresso. I find american coffee as a whole is very weak and not the best flavour - unless you find a good diner where the coffee is nice and strong. I stick to tea in the restaurants and get my coffee fix from the espresso bar - cafe american or latte or double long espresso.

is this also the case on Splendour?

Where are coffee and Snacks free of charge on Splendour? Except in Windjammer and room service - are there any other cafes or places where it is included?

The splendour does not have a royal promenade, So no cafe' promenade! :(

It has been awhile since I was on the Splendour but it seems the only places to get food were Windjammer, Main Dining Room and I think there was a snack area in the Solarium. Plus Room Service.

Archived