TV connection on LOS

All of the hookups are on the tv and it looks like they will work, but they do not! I have seen many people take pictures of the back and side of the tv on Liberty and say that you can, but we tried it with every cable imaginable and they are all disabled.

It's not necessarily that the connections have been disabled; you may just have to change a setting on the TV to get it to work. A lot of hotel TVs are set up in a similar way and you can switch it accept a connecting device from either the menu button on the remote or from the hotels menu channel.

We're going on Indy next week and I'll let you know if we figure it out. (fingers crossed!);)

Thanks for the responses! In hotels we'v been able to hook up the PS3 w/ additional cord, but didnt know if it was possible on the ship.

What cruise will you be on? If you're on the same one as we are, I'll come by your cabin and school you on some Gran Turismo :->

The LOS rooms now have flat panel LCD's, so it MIGHT be possible.

Sorry RCCL has made sure this is not possible...Disabled !!! However GS and above have DVD players and some have a Bose sound system...

Archived