Equinox 2144 or 2149

goldencruiser

Can anyone tell me how these balconys are. They look larger on the deck plans, but I have seen comment that they may be obsructed. has anyone been on any of these far aft cc class rooms at the very back? Any comments welcome!

We are booked in 2149 for the Oct. 31 TA from Rome. Am also wondering what that cabin is like. Where's the bed? By the bath or balcony???

Any help???

Thanks so much!!!

Thanks so much to those who posted info and pics on these cabins. We were lucky enough to snag 2144 on Solstice for our February 21 cruise when they offered a senior special which set the price at less than we had paid for a 2B! Now we are really excited. It looks great!

Doris

Edited by STXCruisers

I had 2149 on Solstice and I will try to attach pictures of the balcony. The pictures include the balcony and the view looking towards the front of the ship. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the balcony pictures. Can you tell me where the bed was in 2149? By the bath or balcony?

Thanks in advance!

:)

• 1 year later...

I'm booked in 2144, direct opposite, Equinox 10/10/11. How was the noise? I'm so concerned as I have 8 people, 4 cabins in a row. Also, I see sunlight. Is it because of the side of the ship you are on, or do I have a chance as well? THANKS ATONAL1

Thanks for all your replys. Anyone interested in the Equinox, please see the post a bit earlier about Equinox photos and menus. It is amazing.

I'm late on this thread but am booked on the equinox for the Caribbean in 2012. I'm on continental deck room 6192. how is the obstruction? horrible or tolerable? any photos? thanks so much :D

• 2 months later...
Thanks so much to those who posted info and pics on these cabins. We were lucky enough to snag 2144 on Solstice for our February 21 cruise when they offered a senior special which set the price at less than we had paid for a 2B! Now we are really excited. It looks great!

Doris

We just booked 2144 on the Equinox a 14 night transatlantic cruise. How was the cabin and balcony? We got a good senior rate as well. Can't wait!

Karen

• 1 year later...
We just booked 2144 on the Equinox a 14 night transatlantic cruise. How was the cabin and balcony? We got a good senior rate as well. Can't wait!

Karen

I see this room is open -- can anyone comment on the noise level from above in this cabin? Also, is the balcony larger than others? Does the connecting room cause any noise issues??

Can anyone tell me how these balconys are. They look larger on the deck plans, but I have seen comment that they may be obsructed. has anyone been on any of these far aft cc class rooms at the very back? Any comments welcome!

Both of these cabins have the bed by the balcony. 2149 has the largest of the two, although 2144 just a little smaller.

Go with 2149 - largest balcony and on the sunny side for the Westbound TA.

I see this room is open -- can anyone comment on the noise level from above in this cabin? Also, is the balcony larger than others? Does the connecting room cause any noise issues??

They are AQ rooms. None of them are connecting.

You may hear some noise in the morning from the deck chairs above. That's also the smoking section, although you shouldn't be bothered by the smoke at all.

They are AQ rooms. None of them are connecting.

You may hear some noise in the morning from the deck chairs above. That's also the smoking section, although you shouldn't be bothered by the smoke at all.

Actually, from what I have gathered, there are a few at the aft sides of deck 12 that are concierge and they are connecting. Is there a specific side in which smoking is allowed?

Actually, from what I have gathered, there are a few at the aft sides of deck 12 that are concierge and they are connecting. Is there a specific side in which smoking is allowed?

I wouldn't worry about any smoking on Deck 12 on either side of the ship, especially back aft.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...