Just got off the Miracle with the hole in the ship

Donnask8pro

[quote name='RollerCoasterLover']Dont forget about the Splendor striking the dock!!! (I believe it was in Cabo San Lucas).[/quote]

Where exactly are docks that the huge ships have access to in Cabo? When I was there, all ships were anchored far away from any sort of docks and we took tenders in........:confused:

[quote name='xitappers2bx']looks like a pretty good hit... id imagine the guy/gal whos office that belongs to probably had a heart attack when s/he gained an ocean view.[/quote]

One of the staff members told me it was an accountant's office? Are there acct's on the ships? But thats what they said.

We left St Kitts at approx 8:30 am the next day.

[quote name='bugeater2']here are 2 of my pics.

[IMG]http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af71/courtneygarrod24/DSCF6341.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af71/courtneygarrod24/DSCF6342.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for posting them. Wow. Quite a hole.

[quote name='Donnask8pro']One of the staff members told me it was an accountant's office? Are there acct's on the ships? But thats what they said.

We left St Kitts at approx 8:30 am the next day.[/quote]

the numbers probably went out the window.

okay, im really not funny in real life. its just too easy with the hole in the wall.

After this happened we asked around to all the crew that we've sailed with a bunch of times and found out that it was Kendall's cabin. Kendall is the black guy with dreds who does the music on lido. Confirmed by himself and other crew is that he woke up and ran screaming down the hallway naked. Must have been quite a scene.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='jetskier']Actually it has been four
Miracle hits dock
Ecstasy hits gangway in Galveston the same or next day
Legend hits Enchantment of the Seas
Spendor hits Radiance of the Seas
Dave[/quote]

What happens to the captain when the ship gets damaged?

Hate to go off topic but I posted with no reply..we are sailing the Miracle in May it has been a few years since we have sailed her. Have they done cabin upgrades? We are booked in a GS and wondering if they have refurbished TV's..beds etc. We completely spoiled ourselves on HAL the last few cruises but the age demographic and flying to Florida all the time has taken a toll. I loved the miracle a few years ago. Hoping we will love it again.

[quote name='mommyto2girls']Hate to go off topic but I posted with no reply..we are sailing the Miracle in May it has been a few years since we have sailed her. Have they done cabin upgrades? We are booked in a GS and wondering if they have refurbished TV's..beds etc. We completely spoiled ourselves on HAL the last few cruises but the age demographic and flying to Florida all the time has taken a toll. I loved the miracle a few years ago. Hoping we will love it again.[/quote]
Miracle was refurbished in April 09. I believe that the bedding etc was upgraded.

Archived