Rooms for 2 families, 5 adults, 3 children

barbnbrian

Please help me figure out how to do correct the way our rooms are currently booked. We are two families traveling together and have booked four rooms total - 3 doubles and 1 triple. All rooms are together, same floor next to each other. This is what we ideally want to end up with - in the doubles - one room for me and hubby, one room for sister and her hubby, one room for the boys ages 21 and 17, and the triple room for the three girls ages, 16, 13 and 12. The way the rooms are currently booked, me and 16 yr. old are together. My hubby and my 21 yr. old son and 13 yr. old daughter are togher in the triple. My sister and her 12 yr. daughter are together, and her husband and 17 yr. old son are together. Travel agent has said that once we are checked in we can switch sleeping arrangements around. I'm concerned about the SS cards and room key confusion. I'm sure I read somewhere here about going to the Purser'd desk to correct this. Can someone please help me figure this out and what I need to do/say? Thanks so much!

Just go to the Pursers Desk when you get onboard and they will straighten everything out for you..This is really no big deal and is done all the time when traveling with a group...Enjoy your cruise !!!!

Also depends on the cruise line - Royal Caribbean allows you to book kids in a cabin on their own as long as parents are right next door or across the hall. We just did that on our cruise 2with them 2 weeks ago, we were 4 adults and 6 kids and we booked the 6 kids 2 to a room with no problems. Saying that, I know Princess does not allow you to book that way and you will have to switch. Don't know about other cruise lines though.

Archived