C&A question: when will I become a member?

In October 09, I/ we cruised on the Splendour. At the end of the cruise, I went to guest relations and asked how we could sign up for C&A, and they gave us a form to fill out. We filled it out and handed it back to Guest Relations.

Now, so many months later, we haven't had any response on it, but have booked a new RCCL cruise.

You think our application form got lost? Do I need more patience? Will they be able to "add" this new cruise to our "C&A account" later on?

In October 09, I/ we cruised on the Splendour. At the end of the cruise, I went to guest relations and asked how we could sign up for C&A, and they gave us a form to fill out. We filled it out and handed it back to Guest Relations.

Now, so many months later, we haven't had any response on it, but have booked a new RCCL cruise.

You think our application form got lost? Do I need more patience? Will they be able to "add" this new cruise to our "C&A account" later on?

don't worry, give them a call. same situation to me. i called them last night, they have all my infos in the system, but not enrolled, they can help you enroll in the phone and mails could wait longer.

Archived