Delta cancels flight

recia

Just found out Delta has cancelled my 1 PM flight from FLL on April 24, 2010. they put me on the 10:30 AM flight but I am a little uncomfortable with that one. There is an 11:30 AM flight with a change in ATL and get home at 3:30. Or a 1:30 PM flight also through ATL but do not get home until 7 PM.

There are 8 ships in port that Saturday with one being the Oasis of the seas. so a lot of people.

do you think the 11:30 flight is doable or should we play it safe and go for the 1:30 flight?

Delta changed our flight times BUF-DTW-FLL so that we were scheduled to leave for FLL before we landed at DTW. I called them and they put us on BUF-CVG-FLL, almost the exact times, it should work out perfect for us. Call them if you have a problem, but have some patience because apparently the largest airline in the world only has one phone in operation!!:o

I think there was about 5 or 6 ships in on the Saturday I left FLL to the airport. (including oasis) My flight was at 10:55am and we just did the express walk off, there was PLENTY of cabs with barely anyone waiting for them. I think we got to the airport with about three hours to kill. The only real concern I had was if the ship took longer to clear customs, but it wasn't a problem, for our cruise anyway.

You should have no trouble with either the 10:30 or 11:30 flights, but I would recommend if you do the 10:30 flight to do express walk off. We were in port with 7-8 other ships including Oasis at Christmas, and we had no problems getting a cab to the airport.

Mike

Mike

What time was your flight and what time did you get off the ship?

Go CATS!!!!!!

Archived