2011 - 2012 Summer Itineraries On Sale

familyof4cruising

Thanks for the reminder...

Just checked it out. Looks like the DAWN will be sailing out of Boston for 2011, and the Spirit is staying in New Orleans. We were hoping to do the repo cruise on the Spirit to New Orleans in 2011, so I guess we are in search of other cruises to book instead. :)

GEM will be doing Bermuda out of NY, Epic will head to Barcelona.

Looks like the categories of the cabins have their new codes listed now. A bit confusing when seeing them for the first time.

Didnt see it posted...

Disappointed no 10 day cruises in February out of NYC for president's week...come on NCL!

With this snow storm coming in tonight ...OH DO I wish I could go out of NYC.

Some ships are not posted yet.

Thanks for posting this. I'm thrilled that the Dawn will be 7 minutes from my house in 2011 but I was hoping they would change up the itineraries for either the Jewel or Gem in the spring, I was hoping for a 10 or 11 day in April 2011.

Thanks for posting this. I'm thrilled that the Dawn will be 7 minutes from my house in 2011 but I was hoping they would change up the itineraries for either the Jewel or Gem in the spring, I was hoping for a 10 or 11 day in April 2011.

ME TOO!

Just checked it out. Looks like the DAWN will be sailing out of Boston for 2011, and the Spirit is staying in New Orleans. We were hoping to do the repo cruise on the Spirit to New Orleans in 2011, so I guess we are in search of other cruises to book instead. :)

Looks like the categories of the cabins have their new codes listed now. A bit confusing when seeing them for the first time.

It is confusing.

Those were the good old days weren't they?:)

Margaret, great minds think alike. Dan and I were going to do the Spirit repo too. I like the Dawn alot, but I wanted to get on the Spirit repo next year really badly, now she's stuck in that western thing (although I like NOLA, I hope they change her itinerary, like Aruba, Curacao) fat chance. So it looks like this fall..... How are you and Steve doing? We've got 9 inches on the ground and its just started again.:DBarb

Margaret, great minds think alike. Dan and I were going to do the Spirit repo too. I like the Dawn alot, but I wanted to get on the Spirit repo next year really badly, now she's stuck in that western thing (although I like NOLA, I hope they change her itinerary, like Aruba, Curacao) fat chance. So it looks like this fall..... How are you and Steve doing? We've got 9 inches on the ground and its just started again.:DBarb

Barb, why don't you consider booking the Epic in Oct (30th) with us!!

Hi Barb,

No new snow for us here in Maine, I guess you guys kept it all in your area. :D

I wish NCL would have a regular itin. that includes Aruba, and Curacao...we are always looking for new ports.

Steve and I both love the DAWN, and will probably book her for a cruise in 2011 to Bermuda.....if I can figure out those new cabin categories by then...lol :D

Margaret

I wish NCL would have a regular itin. that includes Aruba, and Curacao...we are always looking for new ports.

Margaret

Check out the Jewel of the Seas October 30th repositioning cruise out of Boston. It is 13 days and includes not only Aruba and Curaçao, but also Dominica and Barbados among the islands she will visit. Extraordinary itinerary on an extraordinary ship that more than gives the Spirit a run for the money.:)

Check out the Jewel of the Seas October 30th repositioning cruise out of Boston. It is 13 days and includes not only Aruba and Curaçao, but also Dominica and Barbados among the islands she will visit. Extraordinary itinerary on an extraordinary ship that more than gives the Spirit a run for the money.:)

Unfortunately we can't cruise in October, it's lobster season here in Maine....:D

I will check out what they have for an April repro cruise, that might include Aruba and Curacao.

To help find your way with the new categories NCL has created new PDF documents for the deck plans and cabins starting next April or May.

On the NCL home page select a ship from the pull-down menu at the top. Once on the ship page select "Find your way around the Decks" on the right side. You will then get to the usual deck plans, but in the upper left corner is a hot-link to the new 2011 deck plans. This will bring up a multi-page color PDF document explaining the various cabin categories, the deck plans, and drawings of the cabin categories.

Looks like NCL has been paying attention to the threads on Cruise Critic about special (larger, better location, aft, etc.) cabins and have assigned those cabins their own unique categories. For the ones I have checked those special/unique cabins now come with an up-charge price. :(

At least NCL also listened to customer comments and has a summer cruise in the Caribbean. :)

Unfortunately we can't cruise in October, it's lobster season here in Maine....:D

I will check out what they have for an April repro cruise, that might include Aruba and Curacao.

In April Jewel of the Seas will be repositioning to Europe and I doubt that Aruba or Curaçao will be on that itinerary. :(You might want to check Serenade of the Seas or Adventure to see what they offer in the lower Caribbean but that would require a flight to and from San Juan.

In April Jewel of the Seas will be repositioning to Europe and I doubt that Aruba or Curaçao will be on that itinerary. :(You might want to check Serenade of the Seas or Adventure to see what they offer in the lower Caribbean but that would require a flight to and from San Juan.

We were hoping to only have to fly 1 way. Getting Steve to fly at all has been quite a challenge, but he does love cruising. :D

Archived