Any Suggestions??

There is a message service on the room phones. If no one answers you will get a recording to leave a message. I think the phone will ring periodically to let you know if you have a message waiting.

We also take sticky notes and leave messages on the door of the other rooms.

There is a message service on the room phones. If no one answers you will get a recording to leave a message. I think the phone will ring periodically to let you know if you have a message waiting.

We also take sticky notes and leave messages on the door of the other rooms.

You leave the sticky notes on the outside of the cabin doors? No one bothers them? Thanks.

We never leave sticky notes on the outside of the doors! We either leave them inside or I slide just a note under the door. One of out friends carry one of those dry erase markers and write the notes on the mirror! I don't want to have to clean it off all the time but what ever works!

There are also phones around the ship you can use to call your cabin (or someone elses) and leave a message...

If you think about it, there's aren't that many places you're likely to be---the large majority of the ship consists of cabins, and you'll only be interested in your own hallway. Kids will be either at the AO or sports deck, pool, arcade/promenade.....it's really not hard to locate the others in your party.

You leave the sticky notes on the outside of the cabin doors? No one bothers them? Thanks.

Never had anyone bother any notes we leave. Sometimes we do slip them under the door. One of my friends took a magnetic board to leave messages on that she put on her door that had a marker attached. Some other folks did write on that at times.

Mostly we used the phones.

One of my friends took a magnetic board to leave messages on that she put on her door that had a marker attached. Some other folks did write on that at times.

That's what I would suggest. Since a group of 13 is going to be in, I'm guessing, 5-7 different cabins, then designate the most central cabin as "headquarters," put the message board there (or you could use sticky notes) and everyone can stop by and note the time and their upcoming whereabouts when they are on their way to wherever....pool, AO, Windjammer, fitness center...wherever. To me, that would be easier than leaving phone messages for 4 or 5 different cabins each time!

Archived