irons

aawheat

They have irons in the laudry room where the walls are protected from fires or whatever. They are considered a fire hazard in the cabins.

yes, they have Indian food in the main dining room, but it must be ordered 24 hours in advance for dinner, either vegetarian or non, so you wouldnt get it the first night.

Iv also seen some in the buffet, but its not like what you get in the MDR, which is made by the Indian cooks for themselves from what Im told.

The Indian food is not on the menu, but they will make it special order for you, thats why its important to be sure and tell your server, to let the right person know you want it for dinner. I had all kinds of interesting things, looked like a mixture of peas and potatoes, some kind of chicken mixed with green stuff, a flat spicy cracker and maybe three other things they brought me when I ordered it.

To answer your question about having Indian food on the Splendor...Yes, they have an Indian food station outside by the aft pool. Had it several days and it was marvelous.

It was the best food on the ship. Even the cooks were eating there. But be careful, the food is hot spicy.

Archived