The Big Red Boat

That was my first cruise. No pics though as we left the camera on the airport shuttle bus going home.[emoji16]

Loved that line. Did two cruises one when my son was 4 and one when he was 5. It was great. I still remember the wine stewardess, aurora, who was from the Philippines Lovely lady. Our waiter was from Australia and he was great. Great pictures of my son with bugs bunny tucking him in.

• 1 month later...

First and best cruise ever!!! Elevators were tiny, cabin was the size of the bathrooms on ships today, coffee was awesome! Service was exceptional! Sure do miss the old girl! Got me hooked on cruising.

Not our cabin on the Oceanic. It slept 4, had a double bed, a sofa bed and a bunk. It also had two bathrooms. Was huge!

Mine too! It was huge. Slept 4 like yours, and a bathtub too! But just portholes as I remember... I loved that ship because it was like a real ship... Not a floating hotel. Waiters were the best! And good food too. Those were the days!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

This was my fourth out of my five cruises. The summer of 94. I was visiting some friends in the states that summer (I being from England). And we had booked a four day cruise on this ship. It was a pleasant experience, but for some reason i remember hardly anything about this cruise. I was about Twenty-seven at that time, they threw me a surprise birthday party.

Archived