Miracle after Dream

mrpayroll

Which date in November did you book? We just booked it for Nov. 11. We sailed this route in 2008 and we liked it so much we're going again. I love the Miracle and Spirit class ships in general. The miracle has a lot less people (just over 2000) and we love that. But, you won't have the Serenity area, water park or cantilevered hot tubs. I think those are the main differences.

Just got off the Dream in early Feb. Had a great time. Yesterday booked the Miracle for Southern cruise in November. Hoping we won't be let down after the Dream...Looking for some advice from Miracle cruisers....Thanks...:rolleyes:

We have been on the Dream (and two more sailings on her coming up), though I will say that we prefer the Spirit class to the Dream, or Conquest class for that matter as well!

Tom

Which date in November did you book? We just booked it for Nov. 11. We sailed this route in 2008 and we liked it so much we're going again. I love the Miracle and Spirit class ships in general. The miracle has a lot less people (just over 2000) and we love that. But, you won't have the Serenity area, water park or cantilevered hot tubs. I think those are the main differences.

Nov 11th also...Will be celebrating our 35th anniversary on the 14th of Nov.Serenity on Dream was always packed so we just sat on the 5th deck..(lots of room there) did not do water slides as they were closed a lot. Did sit in cantilevered hot tub. That was nice..:rolleyes:

Just got off the Dream in early Feb. Had a great time. Yesterday booked the Miracle for Southern cruise in November. Hoping we won't be let down after the Dream...Looking for some advice from Miracle cruisers....Thanks...:rolleyes:

You won't be disappointed. The Miracle blows away the dream. splendor or any conquest class ship imo.

You won't be disappointed. The Miracle blows away the dream. splendor or any conquest class ship imo.

Have read good things about the Miracle, but it will be the smallest ship we have been on. Doesn't take a lot of bells and whistles to make us happy. The two sea days at both ends of this cruise and going to St. Lucia is what convinced us to try it..:rolleyes:

We are doing the southern Caribbean on the Miracle. Our second time on the Miracle. Our favorite of the three Carnival ships we have been on. We live close to Port Canaveral and the Dream was my first choice of the two ships. However the Dream was over $300 per person more for the same type cabin. The Miracle is a very nice ship. The only thing about this cruise is that we had a suite on the Liberty and it will be difficult to return to a balcony cabin. Everyone should try a suite at least once. We are looking into an aft wraparound for our next cruise. Enjoy the Miracle. :)

We'll be aboard the miracle on the Nov 11th cruise. Cruised aboard the valor two years ago and were surprised by Carnivals service and food. We are pretty experienced cruiser as we have been cruising since 1977. Too many ships and lines to remember. Happy anniversary on your cruise.

Archived