Concierge Class Question

Santyclaws

I believe the shoe shine service is complimentary in CC class cabins. I didn't even know it was there or an option, but was told there is a bag hanging in the closet for you to put your shoes in and Celebrity now lists it as an amenity.

Could they put a good shine on my crocs? I'd like to wear them on formal night and I can't seem to get them to buff up well enough! I don't want to embarrass my wife. :confused:

I have sailed both Aquaclass and Concierge several times and had very nice experiences each time. I don't believe that Celebrity is trying to use "false advertising" as someone said earlier. If there is something you want, just ask for it!

I booked another CC cabin just for the granola berry parfait breakfast on the balcony! They are slammim' and I can't wait to have them again.We had a lovely cabin on Infinity and expect as much on Summit (C3-8112) I asked for down pillows and got them. The binoculars were dreadful, so, if seeing anything with them is important, bring your own! Will ask for cheese and crackers to replace the afternoon delivered fare. Service was outstanding and we felt privileged. I would do CC anytime.

I booked another CC cabin just for the granola berry parfait breakfast on the balcony! They are slammim' and I can't wait to have them again.We had a lovely cabin on Infinity and expect as much on Summit (C3-8112) I asked for down pillows and got them. The binoculars were dreadful, so, if seeing anything with them is important, bring your own! Will ask for cheese and crackers to replace the afternoon delivered fare. Service was outstanding and we felt privileged. I would do CC anytime.

Mycastsarecool4 Take care of that cabin. We will be using 8112 in November. Have a great curise. :D

Could they put a good shine on my crocs? I'd like to wear them on formal night and I can't seem to get them to buff up well enough! I don't want to embarrass my wife. :confused:

I'm torn between my lavendar crocs or my red Mickey crocs....decisions, decisions...I don't want to overpack!

I'm torn between my lavendar crocs or my red Mickey crocs....decisions, decisions...I don't want to overpack!

lol..why not just spray paint your feet in high gloss. Always shined, no extra shoe weight. And why not one red and one lavender? You can keep turning to show people different "looks"

Santyclaws, what ship are you sailing? If you are sailing on the M class ships, such as Summit, you will have a larger cabin and balcony than the regular balcony cabin. The size is noticeable between the bed and the mirror in front of it. Much more room to walk around. Your balcony furniture is also better. You do not get bottled water but a carafe of iced water. We did not receive a pillow menu either, but read about the choices and just told our attendant what we wanted and got it. We did receive two different tote bags and the leather card holder. We especially loved the expanded breakfast menu that is available to concierge class and above, with fresh squeezed juices. I will post the menu here for you to see. We only went to the breakfast buffet one morning and after fighting the crowds, ordered room service the rest of the trip. Really nice to sit out on the balcony and eat our breakfast.

Concierge class menu:

ConciergeClass Signature Dishes

___Granola Berry Parfait

___French Toast Finger with Marmalade Butter

___Baked Bananas

___Scrambled Eggs with Fresh Asparagus Spears

___Sunrise Fritata

___Russian Sevruga Caviar (30 gr. Jar) with

Traditional Trimmings - $44.50

ConciergeClass Smoothies

___Mixed Fruit Smoothie

___Strawberry Smoothie

___Blueberry-Watermelon Smoothie

___Omega 3 Smoothie (prepared with Soy Milk)

ConciergeClass Teasers

___Classic Champagne Cocktail - $5.50

___Mimosa - $5.50 ___Kir Royale - $5.50

___Bloody Mary - $3.45 ___Virgin Bloody Mary - $2.50

___Michel Roux Champagne, Half Bottle - $25.00

___Laurent Perrier Rose Brut, 750 ml. - $95.00

___Moët et Chandon Nectar Imperial, 750 ml - $72.00

Freshly Squeezed Juices

___Orange ___Grapefruit

___Pineapple ___carrot

Chilled Beverages

___Tomatoe ___Cranberry ___Apple

___Fresh Milk ___V-8 ___Prune

___Skim Milk

Fresh Fruits

___Honeydew ___Cantaloupe ___Banana

___Kiwi ___Pineapple ___Grapefruit

___Orange ___Mixed Fruits

Yogurts

___Plain ___Strawberry

___Blueberry ___Mixed Fruits

Cold Cereals

___Corn Flakes ___Raisin Bran ___Special K

___Oat Bran ___Total ___All Bran

Hot Cereals

___Oat Meal ___Grits

Eggs To Order

___Scrambled ___Fried ___Poached

___Boiled: __Minutes

Special Instructions: ________________________

Omelets

___Plain ___Cheese ___Mushrooms

___Ham ___Fine Herbs ___Smoked Salmon

___Western ___Onion

Omelets can also be prepared with

___Egg beaters or ___Egg Whites (please check)

From The Griddle

___Bacon ___Link Sausage ___Ham

___Low-Fat Chicken Sausage ___Canadian Bacon

___Corned Beef hash ___Hash Brown Potatoes

Pancakes

___Plain ___Buckwheat

___Banana ___Blueberry

Served with maple Syrup

Pastries & Muffins

___Assorted Danish ___Croissant

___Blueberry Muffin ___Bran Muffin

From The Bakery – Assorted Bread & Rolls

___French Bread ___Plain Bagel

___Multi-Grain Bread ___Onion Bagel

___English Muffin ___egg Bagel

___Soft Rolls

Toast

___Whole Wheat Toast ___White Toast

___Rye Toast

Preserves & Spreads

___Strawberry ___Marmalade ___Lt Cream Cheese

___Blueberry ___Honey ___Salmon Spread

___Blackberry ___Butter

___Raspberry ___Margarine

COLD CUTS

___Salam ___Danish ham ___Black Forest Ham

___Smoked Salmon

Hot Beverages

___Coffee ___Decaffeinated Coffee

___Black Tea ___Earl Grey Tea

___Darjeeling Tea ___English Breakfast Tea

___Herbal Infusion (__Mint __Chamomile)

___Hot Chocolate ___Hot Milk

___Green Tea

Service Hours 6:00 Am To 11:00 Am

Service Time Requested _________

Guest Name _______________________________

Stateroom Number____________

KitKat,

Thank you so much for all that information! It is really appreciated!

We're sailing on the Constipation in April. :D

I'm sure you're unaware of this, so I'll go ahead and tell you anyway. To wear Mickey crocs to a formal dinner on ANY Celebrity ship would be in very, very poor taste! Everyone knows that they are to be worn ONLY on Disney cruises!:eek:

"Also, one of the amenities is supposed to be binoculars in CC balcony staterooms. We had none. When we asked, we got a puzzled look and were told that there was no such thing. Others in our group (same stateroom attendant) had them in their cabins. We found that out at the end of the cruise during a conversation about being able to see Venezuela. Hmmmmmm........."

We had "little" binoculars in our cabin - approximately opera size. However, they were of little use. I used my full size field glasses most of the time.

Cheers!

Hello!

What is included in the concierge class? I saw that daily bottled water is included in the Aqua class. Is that for concierge as well?

I saw that there is a butler service available. Is this an extra cost?

I tried to do a search, but I kept getting "database error," or something to that effect.

Many thanks!

Santy:)

I returned from the Century yesterday, sailing 4 days in CC. In addition to those previous fine posts as to the CC amenities, I offer the following.

I did not find the CC services worth the extra money. Yes, nice to have extras, but nothing I would miss on my next cruise. The afternoon canapes were dull at best and usually dry by the time I removed the plastic wrap.

I will say the mattress was the best I've encountered on any cruise. Since this is my first Celebrity cruise, perhaps this is their "standard." Regardless, it beats the "upgraded" mattresses in Princess!

Yes, CC has special embarkation and debarkation arrangements. But our first time cruise buddies located on the regular veranda decks beat us onto the ship and off. No advantage seen as far as I can tell.

In summary, I got a bit of a deal on the CC and $75 OBC. I will not repeat CC unless the cost differential is much lower than currently priced.

Travel safe!

[quote name='lkbert']We were on the Oct 16 Canada/New England. Asked for 6 Am breakfast. Every morning at 6:01 it was delivered.[/quote]

So they were a minute late [U]every[/U] morning! Such terrible service!
Did you ask for a financial adjustment?:rolleyes:

We saied on the Solstice in Jan 09. We were in CC class. the breakfast menu was very good the best item was the Baby Quiche with Canadian Bacon and fresh fruit. the Quiche was wonderful, the fruit was fresh, the coffee was hot. My DH asked for extra bacon, he could not eat it all.

My husband is six feet four inches. He wrapped himself in the towels. We tossed our flowers each night, we got new flowers each day. We went to Blu to dine with friends twice. the hostes in Blu was very nice.

I love the Solstic class ships, they have everything you need to feel like you are on a Luxury cruise, except! you don't pay the high price.

The staterooms are very comfortable, no matter were the bed is positioned.

Sail on:cool:

I know I try to be positive. If 1 min late is the worse thing that happens I've a had a pretty successful day. But then we lived in the Western burbs for 20 years and don't miss the snow, cold a travel to work.

Archived