looking for flight info

cinner888

Can someone tell me the best place to fly into when leaving Canada, and ship is leaving out of Galveston Texas. Thank You so much.:D

One of the two Houston airports (Hobby would be a better choice I think), but that being said, the flights from Canada probably go to the other one. Check the gulf coast home port board listed below.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414

Don't know where you live, but we find it much cheaper to fly out of an American airport. Other cruises we have flown from Bangor, this time it will be Boston.

Ditto that! We are in Niagara and always fly out of Buffalo. And usually Southwest.

Southwest does fly out of Buffalo to Hobby (HOU), but you will have to make a connection. Flying on Christmas Day will make it more difficult, as you are finding!! My question is WHY are you doing a cruise out of Galveston? There are so many more (and better) cruises out of MIA/FLL. Never understood why someone who lives more than 500 miles (driving distance) away would choose a Galveston cruise, but maybe that's my problem!:eek:

Archived