Does anyove have a Royal Caribbean tattoo?

I have the Crown and Anchor tatooed on my ankle. My left ankle is ringed with 4 tatoos; a wolf, a cat, and horse, and a Crown and Anchor in Caribbean blue! I took a photocopy of the RCI logo from one of the brochures and my local tatoo parlor did it. This was in 2007.

Edited by wolfcathorse

My first cruise was with my girlfriend and her parents, which are long time cruisers. We cruised over April 1st and we were trying to think of a great April Fools joke to play on them. Her parents gave us their coupon book so we could take advantage of some deals. I saw coupon for the air brush tattoos and I immediately knew what we were going to do.

We got our names air brushed on our backs and showed them as we were waiting to be sat for dinner. I told them my buddy referred us to a tattoo guy in Jamaica. Since we had only dated for 6 months, they were quite suprized, lol. They took it so well for the 15 minutes we let it go on for. We all had a good laugh in the end.

I have been trying to upload pics, but I haven't had any success.

• Like 1

I have the Crown and Anchor tatooed on my ankle. My left ankle is ringed with 4 tatoos; a wolf, a cat, and horse, and a Crown and Anchor in Caribbean blue! I took a photocopy of the RCI logo from one of the brochures and my local tatoo parlor did it. This was in 2007.

Are you crazy?!?! You are way too loyal to Royal Caribbean, wolfs, cats, and horses! :eek:

WOW, wolfcathorse, you are as loyal as they GET!

I love my 16.5-year-old car. Maybe I should get the Nissan emblem tattooed on me somewhere. :eek:

LOL!

• Haha 1

On the ONE Carnival cruise we took, Mullet Guy had 2 Carnival tatoos he showed off the entire 12 days

The whale tail and freddy funship whatever

HAHAHAHA! Mullet Guy! That's funny. His tattoos not so funny. But you calling him mullet guy is.

My first cruise was with my girlfriend and her parents' date=' which are long time cruisers. We cruised over April 1st and we were trying to think of a great April Fools joke to play on them. Her parents gave us their coupon book so we could take advantage of some deals. I saw coupon for the air brush tattoos and I immediately knew what we were going to do.

We got our names air brushed on our backs and showed them as we were waiting to be sat for dinner. I told them my buddy referred us to a tattoo guy in Jamaica. Since we had only dated for 6 months, they were quite suprized, lol. They took it so well for the 15 minutes we let it go on for. We all had a good laugh in the end.

I have been trying to upload pics, but I haven't had any success.[/quote']

I have been wanting to get the temp tatoo on Royal and on the last cruise could never find the person at the station at the right time.....just wondering how long it lasted and if it ran or washed off in the shower or the ocean? Any problems with it?

I have been wanting to get the temp tatoo on Royal and on the last cruise could never find the person at the station at the right time.....just wondering how long it lasted and if it ran or washed off in the shower or the ocean? Any problems with it?

A friend's experience wasn't so good with the ones on the ship, it was better with the ones available in the Mexican ports.

as promised, a pic of the Crown and Anchor on my ankle. My CC name is simply my favorite 3 animals. I used to have a wolf-hybrid, I have a cat, I used to have a horse.

You are one crazy bastid. The funny thing is, I can see that it's the back of your ankle, right above your heel, but it REALLY looks like the front of your leg and the tattoo is right above your knee. Now THAT would be an interesting place, haha.