Favorite St. Lucia Photos

Host Faith

Spencer has a cell phone (and drives with an ear bud :)) and seems to know everyone on the island or they know him! All we had to do was meet him inside the small market in the cruise terminal and he was there. it's in your best interest to get off your ship as soon as possible so you can spend as much time with Spencer as possible.

Just let Spencer know what you'd like to see and do for the day before hand so he can make sure to fit everything in. We were introduced to amazing & fresh local cuisine and I even got to meet a local record store owner who sold me an amazing St. Lucian reggae cd. Spencer made a slight detour on our way back from Jalouise Beach to a side street in the middle of Soufrière. He and I got out and we went into a very sparse but well stocked music store. For the life of me I cannot remember the merchants name but he & Spencer suggested I purchase Awake by Menshach. I haven't taken the disc out of my cd player since Feb 2nd!

It was an amazing day with an amazing man!

p.s. the attached picture is a random drive by shot...didn't see how it came out until I got home. It's one of my favorite St. Lucia pictures :)

We have reservations for next week with him already but I had a hard time confirming the water taxi details. all he said was that he would have it all arranged for us. I am trusting this is so because he was so prompt on replies and all the good reviews.

Thanks

DSC05124.jpg.bf4ecd16103ef63b2f0bca83b0afa9e7.jpg

Great pics everyone cant wait till we can take our own pics & share them on here. We will be there in 3 weeks & the island looks so beautiful with so many things to do.Thinking of doing the all day sail with serenity or the half day that princess offers does anyone know if the princess one includes snorkeling as the description of the trip says beach stop if conditions warrant.

St Lucia is truly a beautiful island. We were there in Sept for my nephew's wedding. We stayed at the Sandals Regency (this is the resort shown in MdSue's photo). We contacted Spencer Ambrose to do an island tour while we were there. He had to go out of town, but left us in the capable hands of his brother, Small. He picked us up at the resort & we met up with 4 others who were on a Carnival cruise. We had a great day. When we got to Souifrere, we boarded a boat that took us to the Pitons & Jalousie Beach. Enjoy!

Sailing away on Serenade

SerenadeoftheSeascruise2010311.jpg

And the same picture everyone has... with a soda bottle instead of a beer bottle :p

SerenadeoftheSeascruise2010240.jpg

Marigot Bay, the first stop on Cosol's tour:

SerenadeoftheSeascruise2010219.jpg

And me, enjoying Jalousie Beach:

SerenadeoftheSeascruise2010262.jpg

Great photos! You were fortunate to have a sunny day in St. Lucia. We had a pretty overcast day.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome photos everyone! Keep them coming. By the way, when you post, please try to let us know what type of camera you used for the photos (if you remember). I'm trying to decide what type of camera to purchase, and it sounds like a lot of others are curious too :)

Still going through the thousands of pics we took on our 2/28 sailing on Carnival Victory. Here are some of my favorite pics so far. (We did the tour with Cosol.)

Bunches of bananas

811353432_tuxmY-L.jpg

I miss the foodz!

813116549_KPhUZ-L.jpg

The special soda was very good.

813118936_kw83B-L.jpg

Bushfire

813110173_qCaK5-L.jpg

Sulphur Springs

813118203_4D3zP-L.jpg

head2heel- I love the photos, especially the ones of the foods and spices. I have to remember to get a couple shots like these this summer.

Great photos everyone, keep them coming! I love this island.

Too many to choose from. :) Here are a few...

CarnivalVictoryCruise923.jpg

Jalousie Beach (from the dock)

CarnivalVictoryCruise918.jpg

Gros Piton from Jalousie Beach

IMG_0467.jpg

Torch Ginger at Toraille Waterfalls

DSCF0107.jpg

Mid-air dive off the dock at Jalousie

IMG_0512.jpg

Private island at sailaway from Castries

IMG_0088.jpg[/img]

Flowers at the waterfall

IMG_0093.jpg

This is where we picked up the water taxi in Soufriere

IMG_0054.jpg[/img]

Spencer's brother, Small, at the banana plantation

IMG_0150.jpg[/img]

This "hole" was seen in one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies

IMG_0152.jpg[/img]

Dressed & ready for our ziplining adventure at Treetop Adventures. Don't ya love the hairnet?

IMG_0057.jpg[/img]

Anse La Raye

IMG_0088.jpg[/img]

Flowers at the waterfall

IMG_0093.jpg

This is where we picked up the water taxi in Soufriere

IMG_0054.jpg[/img]

Spencer's brother, Small, at the banana plantation

IMG_0150.jpg[/img]

This "hole" was seen in one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies

IMG_0152.jpg[/img]

Dressed & ready for our ziplining adventure at Treetop Adventures. Don't ya love the hairnet?

IMG_0057.jpg[/img]

Anse La Raye

Wow, Small and Spencer could be twins! Looks like you had a beautiful day in St. Lucia.

I wonder if anyone has pictures of Sandals they could post here? DH and I are headed to the Grande this year while the rest of our fam goes with Spencer.

Faith143, We stayed at the Sandals Regency & never got to visit the Grande but if it's anything like the Regency, you will love it. The resort in the background of this picture is actually Sandals Regency.

IMG_0512.jpg

Private island at sailaway from Castries

Faith143, We stayed at the Sandals Regency & never got to visit the Grande but if it's anything like the Regency, you will love it. The resort in the background of this picture is actually Sandals Regency.

IMG_0512.jpg

That's a nice stretch of beach! Thank you for the photo

Archived