what is the one thing that you will NEVER forget about GC ?

phyzz

It would have to be our van driver. We flagged down a PT van that was driven by a cellphoneaholic. She talked on it the whole trip and swerved all over the road, plus, she thought she was Mark Martin.:eek:

I still have nightmares.;)

We LOVE Grand Cayman, beautiful, clean, safe.... but best memory is 1/8/09 on the Conquest... Jimmy Buffett making surprise visit to Margaritaville, FREE concert. That was the highlight of our cruise.

Daughter still thinks it may happen again, told her that was a once in a lifetime event.

corn ice cream? never heard of that one. We stopped at the restaurant that is right near eden rock many years ago and I had a salad with marinated conch .... decided that I didn't like conch. I ended up having it again a few years later at Rum Point (conch fritters) and they were very good that time. Jan

The picture of the BEAUTIFUL blue water, where was that at? What beach or was it sting ray city? I went to stingray city and it was absolutely beautifully clear there and that what it looks like in the picture but I dont see the sting rays. If that a beach I would love to go there.

Thanks

The picture of the BEAUTIFUL blue water, where was that at? What beach or was it sting ray city? I went to stingray city and it was absolutely beautifully clear there and that what it looks like in the picture but I dont see the sting rays. If that a beach I would love to go there.

Thanks

This photo was taken at Rum Point which is near stingray city. I love the beach there, its so quiet and beautiful!

We LOVE Grand Cayman, beautiful, clean, safe.... but best memory is 1/8/09 on the Conquest... Jimmy Buffett making surprise visit to Margaritaville, FREE concert. That was the highlight of our cruise.

Daughter still thinks it may happen again, told her that was a once in a lifetime event.

This is amazing, you are so lucky!! Definitely once in a lifetime opportunity.

This sting rays.

Little restaurant near Eden Rock and watching the snorklers and wishing I could join in.

How safe I felt walking alone downtown.

The clear ocean waters.

How far is Eden Rock from where the ship tenders drop you off? How much is snorkeling in Eden Rock? Thanks.

Archived