RSVP 2011 Nieuw Amsterdam Caribbean

Tamaracboy

If I got my dates right, the RSVP cruise will be just at the end of the Atlantis Allure one. Makes a nice possibility for a back to back gay cruises. I am seriously considering it.

We are doing the Atlantis Allure next Feb and also seriously thinking of doing a back to back. That would be a great experience.

dave

Moving to the back o' the boat- from 5015 to 5153. It seemed like almost everything was happening at the back of the ship, and we must have walked the length of the Eurodam 20 times per day! Even more on the day that the lock on the door decided to stop working and we had to go back and forth to the service desk several times.

Something to dream about for the next 11 months! :D

Moving to the back o' the boat- from 5015 to 5153. It seemed like almost everything was happening at the back of the ship, and we must have walked the length of the Eurodam 20 times per day! Even more on the day that the lock on the door decided to stop working and we had to go back and forth to the service desk several times.

Welcome Back. ;)

Glad you are back.

If you get tired of walking front to back or vice verse, the easy solution is a mid ship cabin near the glass elevators.

We arrived back in the Midwest last evening, where did all the white stuff come from? Miss Sunny Florida already.

Glad you are back.

If you get tired of walking front to back or vice verse, the easy solution is a mid ship cabin near the glass elevators.

We arrived back in the Midwest last evening, where did all the white stuff come from? Miss Sunny Florida already.

We are booked for the back, but not ALL the way to the back (we were about the 5th cabin from the front this year). The other problem I had with being so far forward was the noise- when a big wave or swell slammed into the bow, it was like a gunshot! :eek:

There was supposedly some white stuff falling in Louisiana last night, but it was melting as it hit the ground (temps were in the low 40's). Tonight, we are supposed to be down to the upper 20's. This has been one nutty winter!

We are doing the Atlantis Allure next Feb and also seriously thinking of doing a back to back. That would be a great experience.

dave

Back to back it is. I have until September to gain sanity back :), but I think I'll stick with it despite the sticker shock pricing.

Something to dream about for the next 11 months!

Glad you are back.

I have always been aft of the aft elevators or even on the stern.

This trip we were actually beside the center glass elevators.

It was great.

Even when we had to go from the MDR to the Show Room out cabin was always on the way.

Really seems that I had to do a lot less fore to aft walking, though the math says it would be equal.

Liked the cabin so much, have booked the same one on Nieuw Amsterdam. :cool:

Must update my signature sailings !

r.

PS: it was cold enough even here to turn on the heat.

It was great.

Even when we had to go from the MDR to the Show Room out cabin was always on the way.

Really seems that I had to do a lot less fore to aft walking, though the math says it would be equal.

r.

You can't beat a cabin near the glass elevators. You are directly in the middle of the ship. It's easy to go forward or aft without having to walk the entire length of the ship.

There were a few nights in the week preceding the cruise when we had the heat on at The Schubert.

It was great.

r.

It seemed like the only places towards the bow we needed to go were the mainstage and the spa. Everything else was midship and back. Not that I am averse to walking or anything (half of my life these days is on a treadmill or elliptical), but we just wanted to be a little more conveniently located!

You can't beat a cabin near the glass elevators. You are directly in the middle of the ship. It's easy to go forward or aft without having to walk the entire length of the ship.

There were a few nights in the week preceding the cruise when we had the heat on at The Schubert.

it was soooo cold those few nights at the schubert. what a different weather year!

It was great.

r.

I'm in for next year too. I loved my cabin this year so booked the same for next.

it was soooo cold those few nights at the schubert. what a different weather year!

That week prior to cruising was the coldest we have ever seen in our years of February cruising.

55 degrees at Sail away was the worst.

Well we are booked to. Already purchased a few items today. Hee hee hee. As long as our jobs hold out, we will be there too! :D

LOL, I couldn't pass Party City today without going in to see if there is anything that could be used for door decorations on the Hawaii cruise. :D

That week prior to cruising was the coldest we have ever seen in our years of February cruising.

55 degrees at Sail away was the worst.

You all should have been here 2 weeks earlier. Longest, worst cold spell on record. 4/5 days in a row with overnight in the 30's ! :eek:

That 55 was feeling warm. :cool:

You all should have been here 2 weeks earlier. Longest, worst cold spell on record. 4/5 days in a row with overnight in the 30's ! :eek:

Yikes, I could stay home with temps in the 30's.

Page two and growing, keep up the good work.

Page two and growing, keep up the good work.

I have my preferences set to the maximum No. of posts per page (40) so that does cut down on clicking on "Next Page".

Don't remember where on CC I found it, but it has made a difference.

r.

I have my preferences set to the maximum No. of posts per page (40) so that does cut down on clicking on "Next Page".

Don't remember where on CC I found it, but it has made a difference.

r.

Thanks for the tip Reuel. Peter must have taught you some of his tricks.

Archived