RSVP 2011 Nieuw Amsterdam Caribbean

Tamaracboy

LOL, I couldn't pass Party City today without going in to see if there is anything that could be used for door decorations on the Hawaii cruise. :D

Well did you purchase any items? LOL I will miss seeing you on the Hawaii trip but there is no way my other half's schedule will let him away at that time. BUTTTTT Caribbean here we come. I love it!!!!! I looked at cruise trip options and the diving looks teriffic!!! I am for sure going to be in the dog house because I want to go diving at almost every port. Hee hee hee :eek:

Hey Guys...

Ok so I am totaly have withdrawls from being with everyone (I HAD A BLAST), so I checked in with the TA and saw the Mediterannian cruise... Now I don't know which one to book... I think I might have to give up the Feb trip only cause I have been dying to go to Italy for like the past 5 years...

Well did you purchase any items? LOL I will miss seeing you on the Hawaii trip but there is no way my other half's schedule will let him away at that time. BUTTTTT Caribbean here we come. I love it!!!!! I looked at cruise trip options and the diving looks teriffic!!! I am for sure going to be in the dog house because I want to go diving at almost every port. Hee hee hee :eek:

No, I did not buy anything... just looking for ideas right now and if the right things is there I'll get it. :)

I do have to say the diving looks good: Roatan and Cozumel. Don't know about the other two ports.

On Hawaii I will get some scuba dives in - Ramesis and I must do the manta ray night dive! Richard is good about it - he is OK with me going off and doing my aquatic thing. :D

I have my preferences set to the maximum No. of posts per page (40) so that does cut down on clicking on "Next Page".

Don't remember where on CC I found it, but it has made a difference.

r.

IF you go to USER CP at the top of the page, and then "edit options" on the left side of that page and scroll down, you can set the number of posts to whatever you choose.

No, I did not buy anything... just looking for ideas right now and if the right things is there I'll get it. :)

I do have to say the diving looks good: Roatan and Cozumel. Don't know about the other two ports.

On Hawaii I will get some scuba dives in - Ramesis and I must do the manta ray night dive! Richard is good about it - he is OK with me going off and doing my aquatic thing. :D

I missed out on the diving the last time I was in Hawaii. The SARS thing was huge and I was afraid to share the equipment. That was a long time ago. LOL

I missed out on the diving the last time I was in Hawaii. The SARS thing was huge and I was afraid to share the equipment. That was a long time ago. LOL

Well, the manta ray night dive is not do-able as we leave Kona at 6 pm and its is a night dive. We have two overnights but Kona isn't one of them. :( Oh well, there will be still other dives to do.

We received our confirmation today. Was anyone else surprised that they're moving to all Open Seating on next year's Caribbean cruise? After seeing some of the lines for Open Seating, I was happy with the Early / Late Seating options.

We received our confirmation today. Was anyone else surprised that they're moving to all Open Seating on next year's Caribbean cruise? After seeing some of the lines for Open Seating, I was happy with the Early / Late Seating options.

Even with Early/late Seating, you could consider those to be Open Seating.

They opened the doors and you found a table, if you were assigned early or late, and needed to do the other on any night, it never mattered.

We were assigned Early, but were busy one evening, and attended late.

The Maitre D's are much more accommodating on a charter

Fort Lauderdale Feb. 13, 2011

At Sea

Costa Maya, Mexico

Puerto Cortes, Mexico

Roatan, Honduras

Cozumel, Mexico

At Sea

Fort Lauderdale Feb. 20, 2011

Wow, thanks! Great lineup :). When does RSVP typically open up the booking? Or will they allow me to book if I call now?

Wow, thanks! Great lineup :). When does RSVP typically open up the booking? Or will they allow me to book if I call now?

They already open for booking - just call them.

When I did couple of weeks ago some of the categories were already sold out.

Awesome - thanks so much! I just called and snagged a cabin.

We just did the Atlantis January cruise this year, so I'm looking forward to trying out RSVP to see the differences and similarities.

We just did the Atlantis January cruise this year, so I'm looking forward to trying out RSVP to see the differences and similarities.

In order to have a complete test run I'm doing Atlantis and RSVP back-to-back :D

I would call them ASAP, they have some pretty decent prices, the low end and high end move quickly. You should be able to find something with a pretty good mid range price.

Roen,

Welcome aboard !

I think you'll find that we are a very sociable and fun-loving bunch. ;)

There is a reason that the re-booking percentage is OVER 50% from year to year. :cool:

RSVP can be very addictive.

r.

Hi Everyone!

We booked this cruise today. It will be our 4th with HAL and our 1st gay cruise. Looking forward to the experience and meeting lots of new people. We will be celebrating 23 years together on 02/14/11 so this seemed like a perfect way to celebrate!!

Hi Everyone!

We booked this cruise today. It will be our 4th with HAL and our 1st gay cruise. Looking forward to the experience and meeting lots of new people. We will be celebrating 23 years together on 02/14/11 so this seemed like a perfect way to celebrate!!

It will be the perfect way to spend your anniversary and congratulations on the upcomming 23rd. My partner and I have been together for 32 and even though our anniversary doesn't fall during these cruises we sometimes celebrate it on the cruise anyway. We look forward to meeting you both. :D

Jim & Terry

Hi Everyone!

Welcome aboard, looking forward to meeting you on board.

Hi Everyone!

Welcome aboard guys, you will have a great time!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I found a bargain on one-way air fare to Fort Lauderdale today. We are booked for the outbound, now I just have to wait for a bargain on the return portion.

Ah....finally an advantage to living in Orlando! We get to drive to the port which is only about 3.5 hours away. We were up in Milwaukee this past September as we have close friends who live there. We will all be flying together down to Bonaire May 1st.

Hope you find a good bargain for your return flight!!

Hope you find a good bargain for your return flight!!

Another reason I envy you cruising Floridians. You don't have the pre cruise hassle of dealing with airlines and airports. After this years nasty winter weather, many of us had a headache before we even to to Fort Lauderdale.

Archived