RSVP 2011 Nieuw Amsterdam Caribbean

Tamaracboy

Well.....

Peter, Aren't you going to miss us all next year? Rest assured, you will be in our hearts as we are all on our knees. :eek::eek:

At least you and Reuel and Richard can offer prayers in November.

Not one I'm terribly interested in, but.... It'd be better than sitting in the office!

Hers was out of NOLA, so..... The oil spill may impede her return. She was supposed to be in Key West today, so hopefully I'll at least get to exchange some text messages to see how it was on the way out of the Mississippi.

I asked PolarBearBR yesterday if he had come up with any ideas for door decorations yet, and he looked at me like I was nuts. The creative types are so tempermental!!! :p

Peter, Aren't you going to miss us all next year? Rest assured, you will be in our hearts as we are all on our knees. :eek::eek:

At least you and Reuel and Richard can offer prayers in November.

Sure we'll miss you all, but we may be having our own good time in South Africa around that time. :)

Not one I'm terribly interested in, but.... It'd be better than sitting in the office!

No kidding! Our friends Gene and Billy (and 8 others from their family) are on the Caribbean Princess repo cruise from San Juan to New York. I would much rather be in St. Thomas today than in the office. :(

Hey all !!! First off I miss you all !!!!!!!!

I was just reading through and wishing I was going to be going next February... But I am going to do the Europe Trip in July.. I have been dying to go to Italy for like the past 6 - 7 years... So here is my chance..

Hi guys ,

Nice to see some old friends postig again

Alan and Victor here, we're booked for next year as well with a major upgrade . although we loved our cabin 10043 ( i would recommend this cabin to anyone because of the proximity to everything ) on the past RSVP feb 2010 cruise , below the cabanas and the nude sun bathing area... very entertaining but we decided to have a private balcony and more space this time around ..

We truly enjoyed the maturity of this past cruise.. but to be honest we lacked the entertainment of the night parties. The music sucked on the back deck and how much church lady can you take in one week. So we're booked on the Allure as well . Thanks Yuri for the ideal ! party the week before and then relax the week after.

So a 20th and 25th annifversary cruise it should be a blast well until July when the second deposit is due on both cruise Yikes ...

I hope RSVP shakes the entertainment up .

PS : we're looking for a good gay accomodation in FLL any suggestions

Alan and Victor

Hey there Alan and Victor...

The past 2 cruises I went on I had stayed at the Worthington / Alcazar... I have always had a great time there.. so just wanted to throw that out for ya !!

Kisses to all

Eddie :D

Hey there Alan and Victor...

The past 2 cruises I went on I had stayed at the Worthington / Alcazar... I have always had a great time there.. so just wanted to throw that out for ya !!

There was a large contingent of RSVP cruisers at The Schubert this year. We have been staying there the last several cruises, and have always been treated well.

One interesting thing is they don't require a three or four night minimum like many of the gay resorts do. The only requirement is two nights on weekends.

Hey all !!! First off I miss you all !!!!!!!!

I was just reading through and wishing I was going to be going next February... But I am going to do the Europe Trip in July.. I have been dying to go to Italy for like the past 6 - 7 years... So here is my chance..

Kisses to all

Eddie :D

Eddie:

Jim and Alan from Endwell, NY. We were all together on the 2008 Exotic Caribbean cruise and we so so enjoyed your wild and wooly ways.:p We were on the 2009 Eastern Caribbean cruise, but, alas, you were not there. Then I understand you were on the 2010 Southern Caribbean cruise and created as much of a stir as your first cruise.:eek: Now we're booked for this coming February (2011) and are bringing along a good friend. I was so hoping to play Cupid with you two. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to find another "tramp", I mean "Eddie" to hook him up with and play the dating game. We'll also be missing Peter and Richard as well.

But you'll be enjoying all those Roman men!! Yum, yum!!.

Loves and kisses to you.:)

Jim and Alan

Eddie:

Jim and Alan from Endwell, NY. We were all together on the 2008 Exotic Caribbean cruise and we so so enjoyed your wild and wooly ways.:p We were on the 2009 Eastern Caribbean cruise, but, alas, you were not there. Then I understand you were on the 2010 Southern Caribbean cruise and created as much of a stir as your first cruise.:eek: Now we're booked for this coming February (2011) and are bringing along a good friend. I was so hoping to play Cupid with you two. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to find another "tramp", I mean "Eddie" to hook him up with and play the dating game. We'll also be missing Peter and Richard as well.

Jim and Alan

Just another reason to start planning for The 2012 Caribbean cruise.

By that of course you mean the other Penthouse ;) ;) ;)

Yes, Reuel. There are two penthouses, that however, would require a lottery win first.

And the odds of that happening are greater than being struck by lightning.

Yes, Reuel. There are two penthouses, that however, would require a lottery win first.

And the odds of that happening are greater than being struck by lightning.

Of course, just referring to the fact that you would not want to evict J & T from their traditional home, you would be their Neighbor :cool: :cool:

And here is the quote for everyone (Like Moiself) who hopes to win the Lotto:

"Your chances of winning the Lottery are only slightly increased by buying a ticket !"

;) ;) ;) ;)

Our last RSVP cruise was Greece in 1998. We've done a couple of Altantis cruises since then, 2004 Hawaii and 2007 Mediterranean. Both were great, but RSVP definitely had better entertainment and activities. Looking forward to the trip and meeting new friends.

Both were great, but RSVP definitely had better entertainment and activities. Looking forward to the trip and meeting new friends.

Keep in mind that Atlantis now owns RSVP, so the product is somewhat different than the late 1990's.

Eddie:

But you'll be enjoying all those Roman men!! Yum, yum!!.

Jim and Alan

Match Maker, Match Maker, Make me a Match... Find me a Find, Catch me a Catch.....

What a bummer.... I had such a blast on both trips.. But I have to do Italy.. it has been my dream for soooo long... I hope that I can find enough money (Lottery or Sugar Daddy) to be able to do both.. If not I will have to wait for 2012...

But who am I to get in the way of a Cupid.. send me some info.. hehehe

Kisses

Match Maker, Match Maker, Make me a Match... Find me a Find, Catch me a Catch.....

What a bummer.... I had such a blast on both trips.. But I have to do Italy.. it has been my dream for soooo long... I hope that I can find enough money (Lottery or Sugar Daddy) to be able to do both.

Sugar Daddy sounds better than the lottery.

Reuel, Eddie is looking for a sugar daddy. :D:D

Archived