You are kidding me!

cruisekwazee

We are booked at the Courtyard Marriott downtown Miami for our April Cruise and they said they will take us to the port for 5.00. Good deal huh, well but they want to get us there by 3:30. ROFL, I could walk and be there by then. I am thinking taxi here we come. Anyone else had this experience?

We are booked at the Courtyard Marriott downtown Miami for our April Cruise and they said they will take us to the port for 5.00. Good deal huh, well but they want to get us there by 3:30. ROFL, I could walk and be there by then. I am thinking taxi here we come. Anyone else had this experience?

Never stayed there but we always taxi to port. Like to be there early, get on when the doors openand enjoy a good part of the afternoon onboard. Skip shuttles! ;)

I've stayed at the CM downtown. And yep! take you an hour to walk maybe depending on how much luggage and if your luggage has rollers, maybe 50 minutes! But take a cab walking across the bridge isn't too much fun.

The hotel is nice but I didn't find the service anything exceptional. The pool on the roof is nice. Skip the breakfast in their dining room...way over priced. There's a bagel shop about a block or so east toward the beach, before you get to the Wahlgerens that's pretty good. And a couple of other places around in easy walking distance. Even a mikeyds down the block to the west.

I've stayed at the CM downtown. And yep! take you an hour to walk maybe depending on how much luggage and if your luggage has rollers, maybe 50 minutes! But take a cab walking across the bridge isn't too much fun.

The hotel is nice but I didn't find the service anything exceptional. The pool on the roof is nice. Skip the breakfast in their dining room...way over priced. There's a bagel shop about a block or so east toward the beach, before you get to the Wahlgerens that's pretty good. And a couple of other places around in easy walking distance. Even a mikeyds down the block to the west.

Thanks crewsweeper, I think a cab will be great. LOL Thanks for the tips on Breakfast and Walgreens. I can always eat breakfast at MCDonalds, lol.:)

Archived