Solstice vs Equinox?

montereybob

There was a thread or review recently that gave lots of the decorative differences. Other than those decorative differences I think the lay-out is the same on sister-ships in the S-Class.

I wonder if the best crews change ships as they come out. For example: best Celebrity crew to Soltice, to Equinox, then moving to Eclipse. I've head the service is excellent on Equinox. I'm anxious to experience the S-Class service.

Been on both ships in the last 3 months. AQ on both ships. Enjoyed both, but found food, service and entertainmnet superior on the Solstice. Remember, staff are constantly changing and what may be true on one cruise experience may not represent what you might find later. You can't go wrong on either ship, they are both superior to my other cruises (more than 25).

There was a thread or review recently that gave lots of the decorative differences. Other than those decorative differences I think the lay-out is the same on sister-ships in the S-Class.

I wonder if the best crews change ships as they come out. For example: best Celebrity crew to Soltice, to Equinox, then moving to Eclipse. I've head the service is excellent on Equinox. I'm anxious to experience the S-Class service.

they do move the experienced crews along from ship to new ship. We were on the spring T/A on Solstice in '09 and Equinox holiday cruise this past Xmas and saw crew members that had been moved over. LuAnn

Archived