When will Princess 2011 European cruises be listed?

clueless2

I am new to cruising and am looking to book two cruises on Princess for July of 2011 via a Europe schedule I was sent by a fellow CCer. Unfortunately, when I go to the Princess website I don't see any Europe cruise itineraries posted for June and July 2011. I am little nervous that when they go on sell March 25 I won't be able to book the cabins I want because they aren't showing up for me!! For various reasons I have to book online, but I don't want to miss out because these will be our honeymoon cruises. Do I need to use a TA?

Thanks in advance!

For some reason May and August are up and June/July are not. That means they are tweaking the itineraries and those months may not be available for booking this week. Just keep watching. When dates are available the Princess board will have them first.

They aren't showing up for anyone...they haven't been posted on the site yet. If you look back through this thread, a couple of people have posted the itineraries (minus pricing) so you can see what is being offered. I think one was at post #97 if memory serves...

There's a ton of them already on the site, started showing up slowing over the last week. Just not all there yet.

If it helps, my last effort was in this post. I think there are a couple of (fairly obvious) accumulated errors in it, but as it's so close to the official release date there's no point re-doing it again.

Global...do you think that's it? I mean that there won't be any other itineraries other than those? I'm looking for one they offered in 2009, but don't see in 2010, and I'm super disappointed! Thanks!

The official flyer says seven ships. Between the information for six that originally came from chamima and the additional information for the Crown from the official flyer, all of which I've put together into that PDF, it covers seven ships. So I fear that that is likely to be it.

The official flyer says seven ships. Between the information for six that originally came from chamima and the additional information for the Crown from the official flyer, all of which I've put together into that PDF, it covers seven ships. So I fear that that is likely to be it.

<pouting>

thank you!

thanks for the information

any suggestions on a travel agent to book with. I am looking for a May/June 2011 cruise that would start in either Venice or Rome and end in the opposite. Looking for Greece as one of stops. I have 9 people coming with us. Are the prices through Princess the same as through a travel agent This will be my 4th princess, our travel agent retired

any suggestions on a travel agent to book with. I am looking for a May/June 2011 cruise that would start in either Venice or Rome and end in the opposite. Looking for Greece as one of stops. I have 9 people coming with us. Are the prices through Princess the same as through a travel agent This will be my 4th princess, our travel agent retired

We're not allowed to recommend travel agents on the boards :(

I don't have a good one either and would love to find one. What I'm going to do is book directly with Princess and then look for discounts/perks offered by online travel agents and eventually transfer the reservation, sometime before sailing.

Define a *ton*...because on my end, there are only 3 itineraries showing for the summer months...

I'm not about to start counting itineraries for you but the princess site Europe = April through December 2011 shows 33 sailings involving 7 ships.

We're not allowed to recommend travel agents on the boards :(

I don't have a good one either and would love to find one. What I'm going to do is book directly with Princess and then look for discounts/perks offered by online travel agents and eventually transfer the reservation, sometime before sailing.

Not recommending travel agents makes sense. I noticed that you are planning serenade of the seas in April. We did the same trip in February. We had a great time, weather was great. Hope you enjoy it. I was a little disappointed in the size of the room on the serenade as compared to the princess but the price was considerably less and it had the islands I wanted. Have a great time.

Not recommending travel agents makes sense. I noticed that you are planning serenade of the seas in April. We did the same trip in February. We had a great time, weather was great. Hope you enjoy it. I was a little disappointed in the size of the room on the serenade as compared to the princess but the price was considerably less and it had the islands I wanted. Have a great time.

Thanks - 16 days and counting. I can't wait. I do like the idea of always having a cruise to look forward to. I hope Princess opens up Europe 2011 for booking at the crack of dawn. I'm ready!

Oceania's just got posted on the Oceania Board if you're interested in taking a peek..NICE

We did the Istanbul to Athens cruise on the Nautica in Sept. 2009 and it was a totally awesome experience. I like the small ship which can slip into the towns or tender into places like Delos.

Just on the Coral Princess and it is larger but still a nice size and very walkable. Panama Canal is a great trip. When we got home yesterday had a whole basket full of travel brochures so I think the 20ll schedule is out. Good Luck choosing.

Does anyone else keep clicking "refresh" on their favorite itinerary to see if pricing is up yet?! :D

Right now I'm at the dentist and the princess search engine doesn't work on my mobile phone. I'm afraid I'll miss out on my chosen cabin.

:(

Yippee! The cruises are listed :) It still says "Pricing is currently not available" but that's more than it said a few hours ago when the cruises weren't even there!

Right now I'm at the dentist and the princess search engine doesn't work on my mobile phone. I'm afraid I'll miss out on my chosen cabin.

:(

Not to worry - still nothing up as far as pricing - at least for me. :-(

The cruises have been listed, at least when I look for them, for several days with the "prices not avaialble" message. I've heard through the rumor mill that they will open today for high traffic T/A's and tomorrow for the masses. I'm still checking the website several times an hour.....:):):)

Bob

The cruises have been listed, at least when I look for them, for several days with the "prices not avaialble" message. I've heard through the rumor mill that they will open today for high traffic T/A's and tomorrow for the masses. I'm still checking the website several times an hour.....:):):)

Bob

What's a high traffic TA? Does that mean my TA (ummm...regular traffic?! :-)) will not have access to pricing today?

What's a high traffic TA? Does that mean my TA (ummm...regular traffic?! :-)) will not have access to pricing today?

Should have probably typed "High Volume." It's just a rumor that I heard with no substantiation.....:):):)

***Update*** Just got off the phone with Princess. I was told nothing before Friday. The CSA told me certain "specific" T/A'S will get the info a day early.

Bob

Archived