B2B Different Ports for Embarkation

dmk

I wondering if anyone has had this experience.

We will be on a 7day Solstice cruise out of Port Everglades. The next day we will be on a 5 day Century cruise out of the Port of Miami.

We have a hotel for the night in Miami. We are wondering what would be a good idea for transportation from Port Everglades to a hotel in Miami.

Something that won't break the bank...taxi, private company?

We will be on a 7day Solstice cruise out of Port Everglades. The next day we will be on a 5 day Century cruise out of the Port of Miami.

We have a hotel for the night in Miami. We are wondering what would be a good idea for transportation from Port Everglades to a hotel in Miami.

Taxi, Port to port area is around $70.00 . Easy, and Hassle free.

Try contacting Steve at SAS Transportation (you'll find them on the internet), a private company that routinely shuttles passengers between cruise terminals and airports in and to/from Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. I can't imagine he wouldn't be agreeable to providing you with service between Port Everglades and your Miami hotel. We used SAS recently to get from the Port of Miami to the airport in Ft. Lauderdale - they're dependable (highly recommended by many here on Cruise Critic) and reasonably priced ($15pp Miami/Ft. Lauderdale).

I was told by a person who has done over 100 Celebrity cruises that Celebrity will put you up for the night in a hotel and that should mean get you there.

it is a little known fact but if it is true yuo save yuorself a big headache. call captain's club and ask.

And doing it again this year. We used SAS and it was pretty reasonable. This past November we got off a 10 day cruise on the Jewel of the Seas in Miami and SAS took us to our hotel in Fort Lauderdale and the next day we got on the 4 day pre-inaugural cruise on the Oasis of the Seas. This November we will getting off the Eclipse in Miami and probably use SAS to go directly to the Oasis in Fort Lauderdale. I think for us it worked out pretty well.

I was told by a person who has done over 100 Celebrity cruises that Celebrity will put you up for the night in a hotel and that should mean get you there.

it is a little known fact but if it is true yuo save yuorself a big headache. call captain's club and ask.

I called Captain's Club after I read this on Cruise Critic. Captain's Club had no knowlege of this. I could call a second time.

And doing it again this year. We used SAS and it was pretty reasonable. This past November we got off a 10 day cruise on the Jewel of the Seas in Miami and SAS took us to our hotel in Fort Lauderdale and the next day we got on the 4 day pre-inaugural cruise on the Oasis of the Seas. This November we will getting off the Eclipse in Miami and probably use SAS to go directly to the Oasis in Fort Lauderdale. I think for us it worked out pretty well.

I have emailed SAS 4 times. they have never responded to my email except to let me know it was received. I could call but it makes me wary about the kind of service they would provide.

Since my last response, I call Captains Club again. Yes, they WILL give me a free hotel overnight in Miami. However, not the transportation to get there.

But I have a Priceline hotel that can't be cancelled. So I hope others may be able to take advantage of this little known fact.

I am glad that you called back.. i never use online hotel companies. i only call the hotels and book. The person who told me was sailing on the Equinox with me this past Jan.. he also posted it at one point.

i have been told several times on Cc you will get different answers from different people. the person who gave me the info drove to Fl.

Sorry we could not help more. i tend to use limo services- sometimes it is just worth it.

Archived