Vatican tour

Andy,
On the Private Vatican Tours, are you still in the Sistine Chapel with all of the large groups and individual tickets or is it less crowded experience. Do you visit areas that are otherwise innaccessible or is it just that you get a private guide to explain things. I appreciate your help.

Andy (RainbowChaser)
[email]Apells@aol.com[/email]

Andy,
We did not have a private guide, but I seem to remember passing groups where thay were having a talk from a guide. The Sistine is a free for all and it was extremely busy with not enough room to swing a cat if you know what I mean.
I have photos which I will post later once I have uploaded them.
Andy

Hi Andym

Sorry to bother you, but I'm just wondering if you've emailed me the Rome info. It's not showing in my hotmail. Could you please send it to [email]jomc@clear.net.nz[/email]

Thanks in advance.

...what the comments were all about from the posters on the Millennium 8/14/05 Roll Call thread. You have been busy! I would like to receive a copy of the information, also. [email]cruister@msn.com[/email] - Please and Thank You!

I noticed a few other posters on this thread who will be on the Millennium August 14, 2005 that haven't made it to the Roll Call thread yet. Join us!

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Andym']Hi everyone,

I will put together some sort of walking mini-guide, including a map of what we have done the last 2 times we have been on our own and send it to you all in an email. Will be after the weekend though as I have a lot to do this weekend.

Andy[/QUOTE]
Hi Andy, would you still have that walking mini-guide you could send to me:

[email="lhodgins@rogers.com"]lhodgins@rogers.com[/email]. Thanks so much

Archived