Vatican tour

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

I will put together some sort of walking mini-guide, including a map of what we have done the last 2 times we have been on our own and send it to you all in an email. Will be after the weekend though as I have a lot to do this weekend.

Andy

Me too please - you've really started something. Am in Rome end of May! abrusia@hotmail.com

GrammaZ

I HAVE A REJECTION ON YOUR EMAIL

Recipient address: [email]dzebrasky@shaw.ca[/email]
Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
Diagnostic code: smtp;550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: [email]dzebrasky@shaw.ca[/email]

Andy

Hello Andym,
If it is not too much trouble, I was hoping you would also send me a copy of your Rome mini-guide. My husband and I are cruising out of Barcelona on May 22nd, Holland American, Westerdam and arriving in Rome June 1st. We will be staying in Rome for 3 nights and would love any recommendations/suggestions from you or any other travelers.

Also, one of our ports of call is Livorno and we plan on spending the day in Florence. Again, any suggestions/recommendations from other travelers would be greatly appreciated. We are high energy people and don't mind long walks or using public transportation and we LOVE art. Thanks so much.

[quote name='Mike Andrews']The Vatican does give Private Tours of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel on weekdays at 10.30am,12.00,14.00pm and on Saturday at 10.30am and 11.15am which from the Website ([url]WWW.vatican.va[/url]) can only be booked by fax a maximum of 30 days before your visit.The cost is 21.50 euros which includes entance,the services of a guide and a headset.

Mike[/QUOTE]

Hi Mike,

Can you give me a brief overview of the private Vatican Tour? We will be in Rome in October & I would like to get some info on the private tour. Do you bypass the line when you book the private tour? Is faxing your request the only way that you can book this tour? How long is the tour? What do you get to see?

Thanks so much.

If you have a written report and want to email it here's my address:

my email address is: [email]mziergiebel@yahoo.com[/email]

Mary

Andy: I bet you didn't know you'd be one of the most popular people on this board when you first posted in January and offered your guide. It's people like you that keep us glued to CC. We will arrive in Rome on June 19th for three days. Would love to have your guide.
[email]maha106@aol.com[/email]

Archived