Do the OP's Return?

sail7seas

Do you ever wonder if OP's return to read the responses to questions asked here?

So many times I read people's questions, see they get responses and we never hear from OP again and I wonder if they ever even read the answers they received.

Anyone else notice this happens fairly often?

I've noticed that too. It's frustrating, especially if you take the time to write a long and detailed answer.

I always try to thank people for their help, although I often wonder if some think I'm just trying to bump up my thread.:D

I do and I usually thank people. I asked a question on the Dominican Republic board last night and I've checked about 4 times to see if anyone has answered, which no one has. Some people read the answers and never thank anyone so no one knows they saw it, some forget and never return and of course there are those that ask controversial questions to start something and just sit back and watch. I personally think it's polite if you start a thread, or ask a question in one to come back and say thank you for the responses.;)

I always say thank you for reponses. No.... it is not to bump up posts. I already have quite enough. :o

Darn it, I was kinda hoping I wasn't going to find a second post from you so I could say something sarcastic! You spoiled my fun:D!

Seriously, I had to go back and check the threads I've started to see if I'm guilty of this. Glad to say the only one I haven't reposted on is the roll call thread I started, but that's because no one else has posted yet. This thread is a good reminder to some to make sure you take the time to at least acknowledge the effort by others to help you out.

Archived