What not to miss on the Millennium?

everbell

Hi there! I have been lurking on this site for a couple of weeks (ever since hubby and I booked the 26-3-2010 sailing out of SJU).

For those of you who have been on this ship, what can we absolutely not miss? What are the perks of being on a Celebrity ship?

We have cruised RCL and Princess in the past (1 each -- picked all of our cruises based on itinerary and timing.)

Millinnium and Summit (and Constellation, Infinity) are all the same Class, M-Class so any discussions, except minor name changes and so on, on threads about those ships will give you a good cut. The 'Royal Guys...Will we like Summit?" is active and has a lot of good info you are askng about, that is if it isn't hijacked into some unreleated subject.

For a quick input: if you like relaxig pools, the Solairum T-Spa pool is fantastic. Swimming in an oversized jacuzzi! Has steel pipes on the side that form lounges you lay on and bubbles come up through it. Our favorite.

By try any of the M-Class description threads.

enjoy!

Denny

As was suggested all the "M" ships are pretty much the same. I am booked the the Millennium but have been on the Infinity.

Don't miss sitting outside in the Ocean Grill. Great place for breakfast, a snack and a drink. We have booked our cabin at the stern to be close to the Ocean Grill.

As was suggested all the "M" ships are pretty much the same. I am booked the the Millennium but have been on the Infinity.

Don't miss sitting outside in the Ocean Grill. Great place for breakfast, a snack and a drink. We have booked our cabin at the stern to be close to the Ocean Grill.

On M-Class, we book forward so we can zip up to the Solarium pool in the AM!

Denny

We're on deck 9 near the forward stairs, so we hope to take big advantage of the spa pool and the spa cafe (I understand they serve some breakfast there? Then we can take it down and enjoy it on the balcony.)

I'll definitely take a look for some other threads (as mentioned). As I said, I have been lurking and there didn't seem to be much specific to the Millennium.

We're on deck 9 near the forward stairs, so we hope to take big advantage of the spa pool and the spa cafe (I understand they serve some breakfast there? Then we can take it down and enjoy it on the balcony.)

I'll definitely take a look for some other threads (as mentioned). As I said, I have been lurking and there didn't seem to be much specific to the Millennium.

Well I am glad you asked! I to am trying Celebrity for the first time this June on (you guessed it) - Millie...so I enjoyed hearing the nswers as much as you. i also haven't found a lot specific to millie, but sometimes searching just doesn't seem to get the results I want.

At lunch time, in addition to the main buffet line be sure to check out: The Aqua Spa Cafe by the spa pool, the burger grill with lots of other items by the pool, and the sandwich bar at the far aft of the buffet area - also where they make waffles during breakfast.

Archived