Best Balcony on Liberty

Probably the center hump cabins (6638, 6640, 6338, 6340) or the aft ones (6710, 6712, 6410, 6412). I'll be staying in 6414, which has a huge balcony, but you have to have a large group that you're willing to share a cabin with and be willing to pay suite prices.

Hi

We are staying in "SUPERIOR OCEANVIEW STATEROOM 9630" on Liberty in November. Does this mean anything to anybody? Is it at the front / back. Does it have a big / small balcony etc? Thanks.

You are mid-ship at the forward part of the "Hump".

Liberty is a beautiful ship; we were on in January this year and booked for March next year.

Photos in the link below.

Kathy:)

I booked room 6524 (D3 catagory) which is towards the front of the ship, port side. The reason I did this is that there are no lifeboats underneath, so you get a straight view down from your balcony to the sea. I haven't sailed yet...so I'll have to see just how great this 'masterplan' works out.

We are sailing on 7/25 & chose 6616 & 6618. When we booked we had those cabins or 2 on deck 7 that were a little farther forward. We weren't sure about being 1 deck above the lifeboats & we thought about changing, but the great rate we got went up very quickly & we had to stick w/our original choice. It's our 1st balcony & we got a great price for a summer cruise, so I'm just excited to be cruising.

I booked room 6524 (D3 catagory) which is towards the front of the ship, port side. The reason I did this is that there are no lifeboats underneath, so you get a straight view down from your balcony to the sea. I haven't sailed yet...so I'll have to see just how great this 'masterplan' works out.

sgermic - my parent's had 6524 on the Independence last month and they loved it. Clear views, no obstructions and very convenient to the Royal Promenade.

Without exception (IMHO) on deck 6, the E1's aft, 6710 and 6410, E1 pricing with Royal Suite balconies that wrap and have side and aft views! Room is small though. Here's a pic of our E1 balcony on Voyager last week and Liberty's are larger:

k2bz1w.jpg

And a pic of Cabin 7610 on deck 7 is almost exactly the same as the deck 6 cabin:

2645259830044596040S500x500Q85.jpg

2261272820044596040S500x500Q85.jpg

2115322630044596040S500x500Q85.jpg

2337692650044596040S500x500Q85.jpg

Booked on LOS stateroom 1382.... anyone with any info??? My daughter will be in the room next to mine, can the balconies be opened?? Thanks to everyone.. We cant wait !!!!!!!!!!! Never sailed this ship before.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday we made an option for Liberty ots for Stateroom 8342. It is a balcony cabin part of the "Hump".

It is our first balcony cabin, have anyone maybe some informations for us?? What's about the elevators, stairs and the royal promenade? We think it could be a little bit noisy??

And what's about the balcony, is it a bigger one than the "normal" balconies??

Sorry for a lot of questions :o

Thanks in advance for your answers.

We will be in 9686 in April! So, while I can't in any way help you right now...I will have insight by the end of April! :D

Anyone else with this cabin?

We had 9682 2 weeks ago. Not exactly the same but close enough:) Cabin was great but long walk as it's close to the back. We're weird that way we like to feel like we're actually at sea:D But balcony was great size. We had room for 3 chairs and the teeny table. One of our neighbours had a lounge chair which I'm sure we could have had too but the thought never occurred to us. Anyways there wasn't a lot of movement even though there were a few times when the seas were a tiny bit rough. And Jacqueline our attendant was excellent.

Yesterday we made an option for Liberty ots for Stateroom 8342. It is a balcony cabin part of the "Hump".

It is our first balcony cabin, have anyone maybe some informations for us?? What's about the elevators, stairs and the royal promenade? We think it could be a little bit noisy??

And what's about the balcony, is it a bigger one than the "normal" balconies??

Sorry for a lot of questions :o

Thanks in advance for your answers.

I don't know about your specific room but we had a hump on deck nine on Liberty and it was great. We were in a junior suite so our balcony was quite big. I'm not sure about the regular hump balconies though. It was great being so close to the elevators and because your not actually right next to the elevators you don't hear excess noise from them. So you're in a great location and you don't have to worry about noise from the promenade etc.:)

Hey All,

I'm booking the Liberty for February and am looking for the best balcony on deck 6. Any sugguestions.

Hello, great question.We never had a bad balcony location, however I have found that the elevators towards the front of the ship are less crowded, so we tend to favor the balconys near the front elevators. Were not lazy, we use the steps often, but waiting for an elevator in the rear of the ship can be a pain in the rear!!!

• 7 years later...
We are sailing on 7/25 & chose 6616 & 6618. When we booked we had those cabins or 2 on deck 7 that were a little farther forward. We weren't sure about being 1 deck above the lifeboats & we thought about changing, but the great rate we got went up very quickly & we had to stick w/our original choice. It's our 1st balcony & we got a great price for a summer cruise, so I'm just excited to be cruising.

These are the exact cabins we are looking at. Could you give me some insight on the noise from the promenade below them. I think the R Bar may be right below these cabins. Thank you so much!!

• 2 months later...
These are the exact cabins we are looking at. Could you give me some insight on the noise from the promenade below them. I think the R Bar may be right below these cabins. Thank you so much!!

Could you provide some photos for these cabin?

Any comment on 6616 and 6618 for liberty of the seas? Will the lifeboat underneath block the view? Will it be noisy as the promenade just below them?

These will not be noisy, the outside promenade is not noisy. The lifeboats extend out from the wide of the ship a very small amount, so you might have a degree or two of your view blocked directly downward.