Voyage Personalizer

alibabacruisers

This is a .pdf file so is it still updated daily? It looks as if it is just the original booking details.

It will be updated if there are any changes to your booking. Mostly people check it to see if they have been upgraded. And if you are lucky enough then usually this will be the first place you see it. Other than being told the happy news at the check-in desk.

When I first wrote on this thread I had been able to look up my voyage summary on cunard.com . Last year I booked on the Cunard site and used that site VP with no problems. This year I used an online travel agent and was able to view my summary at the cunard.com site until a few weeks ago when I began this thread. Since then the cunard site finally came up with the VP but clicking on it never brought up anything. So someone in this thread suggested P&O VP and there I am able to see my summary. Thank goodness! I did email Cunard and ask what the problem was and of course they went round and round with excuses that seemed useless to me. Anyway....I'll just have to keep checking on the P&O site. Thanks for all your input.

Well, I go on the Cunard site about every day and when I click on Travel Summary and click the "ckick here", all I get is them saying I need another new Adobe. I still have time, so I will wait and see if they can ever figure out that I already have Adobe. If they can't, they will have to send me something in the mail, I guess. It is quite annoying, though.:eek:

I've just tried to access my travel documents again and once more got the message 'Apologies, there ws a problem retrieving your documents'

It's not a problem as I've got the etickets via the travel agent after some prompting. But it's not a good reccomendation of the system to be unable to acces your stuff just a week before you go. So one can't check the cabin No. or dining arrangements etc. and I've got every version of Adobe known to man.

Gari

1. I've just tried to access my travel documents again and once more got the message 'Apologies, there ws a problem retrieving your documents'

It's not a problem as I've got the etickets via the travel agent after some prompting. But it's not a good reccomendation of the system to be unable to acces your stuff just a week before you go. So one can't check the cabin No. or dining arrangements etc. and I've got every version of Adobe known to man.

Gari

I am continuing to try as well, but to no avail. Now, when I go into the Cunard site my information is covered up by this message.

Thank you

All the information needed to join your voyage has been supplied. You can still use this system to review and update your details. We look forward to welcoming you on board The Most Famous Ocean Liners In The World™ soon.

But this message is placed over the information. I can't seem to move it to see what is under it and if it is correct or not. How on earth will I update anything if I can't move the message? On top of that, when I try to access the Travel Documents I continue to get the message that I need to update my Adobe. I have done that multiple times. I have every version of Adobe known to man-- and woman and beast as well!:)

[*]

I am continuing to try as well, but to no avail. Now, when I go into the Cunard site my information is covered up by this message.

Thank you

All the information needed to join your voyage has been supplied. You can still use this system to review and update your details. We look forward to welcoming you on board The Most Famous Ocean Liners In The World™ soon.

But this message is placed over the information. I can't seem to move it to see what is under it and if it is correct or not. How on earth will I update anything if I can't move the message? On top of that, when I try to access the Travel Documents I continue to get the message that I need to update my Adobe. I have done that multiple times. I have every version of Adobe known to man-- and woman and beast as well!:)

Its all quite simple, when you see the message that is covering your summary details, look above at the big red oblong box, access to your travel documents, click on it and it will open with all your details

if you need to update anything on it, just look to the left of your message and click on what you wish to update and it will open

Its all quite simple, when you see the message that is covering your summary details, look above at the big red oblong box, access to your travel documents, click on it and it will open with all your details

if you need to update anything on it, just look to the left of your message and click on what you wish to update and it will open

Thanks - that worked fine.

I've just tried to access my travel documents again and once more got the message 'Apologies, there ws a problem retrieving your documents'

Gari

------------------------------

I am still having the same problem you are -- getting the "Apologies...." response. Also tried what one person on line suggested re going to P & O site and their VP but it doesn't recognize my information. Is there any "trick" to getting Cunard reservations recognized on this site? Still looking for help. Is there anyone at Cunard that I should contact? So far they have not been at all helpful on this.:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

I have just successfully accessed the Voyage Personaliser on www.cunard.com for an upcoming voyage I am making. But when I enter the site after agreeing to the terms, I get the following message and CANNOT do anything else, including just looking at my information, etc.

Thank you

Is this problem widespread?

I was only able to fill out part of the form that asked for personal information. Every time I entered our emergency contact person I received an "Error!" notice. This went on for a week, and I finally contacted a Cunard agent who was more than happy to help me. The following day I was able to print out our itinerary and e-tickets. But now I am having problems printing out the luggage labels! Looks like I'll have to email that very nice Cunard agent again...

Archived