Voyage Personalizer

alibabacruisers

I can't access my e-tickets either. I get the message that Adobe couldn't open the file because it's either not supported or it's damaged.

The reply I got from Cunard after filling in the Contact Us form is to contact my travel agent "who will be happy to action this on your behalf".

Does anyone have any experience in downloading Adobe 9.3 on a

Windows 7 computer? I am beginning to wonder if it is impossible to do this. Perhaps it isn't Cunard's fault, but the fault of my computer?:)

It's not your computer. Today I was able to open up my travel documents with Adobe 7.0. I think they have just been having trouble transitioning the Cunard.com Personalizer to the P&O system. It still appears that there's a technical glitch in accepting U.S. addresses in their format, but I'm sure they'll work that out. At least I can now access the travel summary info.

The reply I got from Cunard after filling in the Contact Us form is to contact my travel agent "who will be happy to action this on your behalf".[/quote]

I.E. Post them out to you. This will save us [Cunard] from having anything to do with you apart from taking your money. Thankyou for using "The Greatest Ocean Liners In The World" tm with their "Fabulous White Star Service " tm

Gari

I.E. Post them out to you. This will save us [Cunard] from having anything to do with you apart from taking your money. Thankyou for using "The Greatest Ocean Liners In The World" tm with their "Fabulous White Star Service " tm

Gari

That’s what I feel too. You’d think they would have offered to post them to me themselves as in your case.

I think they might be getting a letter from me shortly. I don’t appreciate being fobbed off.

That’s what I feel too. You’d think they would have offered to post them to me themselves as in your case.

I think they might be getting a letter from me shortly. I don’t appreciate being fobbed off.

I agree - if this continues they'll be like Ryanair and charging you to use the toilet!

J

I am having great difficulty putting information into my Voyage Personalizer. Good lord, it is so very frustrating for someone like me who is computer challenged to begin with. It keeps on saying I need Adobe, so I have uploaded or downloaded or whatever you do to the damn thing numerous times, but it continues to say I need more. I already have one Adobe that came on my computer, I believe--why would I need twenty? But I think I have at least that many now.

You know, I would have hoped if Cunard were going to set up E-tickets that they would have hired help that knows a little more than I do about it, and I really, really know I could do a better job than that!:eek:

That message(Adobe) comes up regardless if you have it or not....it is just part of the message. Don't worry.

I remember when we first chose Cunard...we liked all the things that made Cunard different to all the others. You would think that in the first place...Cunard could have sent out a message to all Cunard Members saying something like "Over the next 30-60 days there will be changes instituted throughout the Voyage Personalizer System. There will be some minor problems initially, for which we apologize for the inconvenience; however, the problems will be rectified by the completion of the changes. In the event that your cruise is due to depart within the next 30-60 days, please contact (email address) to verify all of your information. We appreciate your patronage and your patience throughout this process." It seems that Cunard takes a passive line of thinking when it comes to CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

Another suggestion...anyone who provides feedback on this process (Voyage Personalizer) via a specific link, should an OBC.

Where are my rose colored glasses?

Well the much vaunted etickets have arrived in the post this morning.

Two pieces of A4 with the details as per the voyage personaliser, size of table, embarcation berth.

How have the mighty fallen, where the glamour of yesteryear, gone, all gone, Alas Alack and Lackaday.

Incidentally there is another stern reminder that you NEED the eticket at check-in.

Gari

Seemed to be working ok this morning, but they are clearly having problems.

J

After a week, I was actually able to sign on today...at the Cunard US site...But, the 'emergency info' page will only accept British addresses and phone numbers. No place for a US State...and I completed the entire form four times trying different ways to enter a US phone number, only to have the entire page wiped clean and be told to enter a "numerically correct" phone number. :(

The IT staff must be off on a cruise with the CC IT boyz.

After a week, I was actually able to sign on today...at the Cunard US site...But, the 'emergency info' page will only accept British addresses and phone numbers. No place for a US State...and I completed the entire form four times trying different ways to enter a US phone number, only to have the entire page wiped clean and be told to enter a "numerically correct" phone number. :(

The IT staff must be off on a cruise with the CC IT boyz.

I had the same problem. I tried entering the state in the "county" block and was careful not to put hyphens or parentheses in the phone number block, but it still kept wiping out my entire form whenever I clicked enter. I've got a couple of months to keep trying, so hopefully at some point it will staighten out. I wonder if it has something to do with Windows 7.

I had the same problem. I tried entering the state in the "county" block and was careful not to put hyphens or parentheses in the phone number block, but it still kept wiping out my entire form whenever I clicked enter. I've got a couple of months to keep trying, so hopefully at some point it will staighten out. I wonder if it has something to do with Windows 7.

leave the "county" blank and it works fine. i figured this out based on your observation--after several frustrating tries. i guess as long as they have the zip code the state doesn't matter. and hopefully cunard will never never need the emergency info, anyway!

leave the "county" blank and it works fine. i figured this out based on your observation--after several frustrating tries. i guess as long as they have the zip code the state doesn't matter. and hopefully cunard will never never need the emergency info, anyway!

It worked! Thank you.

Voyagerdreamer, Have you received an e-mail from Cunard saying that your documents are ready to print? I read on here that you will get the notification from Cunard via e-mail and you follow the instructions that they give you in order to view and print your documents.

Voyagerdreamer, Have you received an e-mail from Cunard saying that your documents are ready to print? I read on here that you will get the notification from Cunard via e-mail and you follow the instructions that they give you in order to view and print your documents.

-------------------

On the old version you could go online and view your booking/reservation and confirm your cabin, dining, etc. And this is often how you would learn if you had been upgraded. I cannot find anywhere where you can see the basic information regarding your booking. I know you can't print your eticket until later, but thought that the travel documents might be the place to find this info. Is the info still online somewhere and accessible?:confused:

Earlier in this thread someone gave this bit of information..I tired it and it works for me.

Try this link https://secure.pocruises.com/cp/inde...4&brandCode=CU (was posted on another thread here recently) - works fine for me (but the guy at the Oz Cunard office said info entered may not stick to our bookings and we should get an Oz version soon and be advised when available)

-------------------

On the old version you could go online and view your booking/reservation and confirm your cabin, dining, etc. And this is often how you would learn if you had been upgraded. I cannot find anywhere where you can see the basic information regarding your booking. I know you can't print your eticket until later, but thought that the travel documents might be the place to find this info. Is the info still online somewhere and accessible?:confused:

You need to click on travel summary. Then you should click on the space that reads 'to access your travel summary click here'. It's a similar set up on both the UK & U.S versions.

You need to click on travel summary. Then you should click on the space that reads 'to access your travel summary click here'. It's a similar set up on both the UK & U.S versions.

Well, I go on the Cunard site about every day and when I click on Travel Summary and click the "ckick here", all I get is them saying I need another new Adobe. I still have time, so I will wait and see if they can ever figure out that I already have Adobe. If they can't, they will have to send me something in the mail, I guess. It is quite annoying, though.:eek:

That is where I would expect to find it, but the system says

"Apologies, there was a problem retrieving your document."

Very frustrating.:confused:

• 3 weeks later...

This is a .pdf file so is it still updated daily? It looks as if it is just the original booking details.

This is a .pdf file so is it still updated daily? It looks as if it is just the original booking details.

Our was updated with the cabin details after booking (we booked guarantee) - I think there is a message saying it will be updated within 24 hours of a change occurring.

Indeed on the very similar P&O one (I wouldn't be surprised if they use the same engine) - we got email notification from P&O of an upgrade (:cool:), which wasn't added immediately, but was within the aforementioned 24 hours.

Archived