Specialty Restaurants

MamaPuggle

Can anyone tell me if you can make reservations to the Crown Grill prior to our embarkation date? If so, how?

No, you can't make them in advance, but you will not have a problem getting a reservation. It is well worth the extra $$ & I recommend the chocolate dessert :D

Jan

The Crown Grill is great...we go several times on each cruise.

We make reservations when we board. Someone is usually there (Crown Grill or Sabatini's) to take reservations about 2:00PM on embarkation afternoon. We will make several at once because we like to sit out by the windows with a view of the ocean. There are many inside tables with no view.

All the food is great...

Are there tables for two in the Crown grill? We are planning a birthday dinner for me on our next cruise, and would like a table for two if possible. We normally do anytime dining and enjoy sitting at a table with others, but for my birthday dinner, we would like to have a more romantic setting and dine alone.

Karen

Are there tables for two in the Crown grill? We are planning a birthday dinner for me on our next cruise, and would like a table for two if possible. We normally do anytime dining and enjoy sitting at a table with others, but for my birthday dinner, we would like to have a more romantic setting and dine alone.

Karen

If none are available then they will set you up at a larger table by yourselves.

Karen

Not to worry. You will never be seated with anyone else in a specialty restaurant. Your reservation for two is yours alone.

Archived