Specialty Restaurant Pricing Announced

Venusleo1

I was just on the Epic site and was looking at the added pictures they have put up of the restaurants and stuff on the ship (since the last time I was on there last year)...

Anyhow, I noticed in the "What's on board" section under "eating" there was a place called The Great Outdoors. This is the first I've heard of this place and I haven't seen anyone post about it.

It says:

Get your daily dose of fresh ocean air along with a great view of the Aqua Park as you dine on dishes from around the world at The Great Outdoors.

Did I miss something? I wonder what it's going to be about and if there will be a charge for it.

I was just on the Epic site and was looking at the added pictures they have put up of the restaurants and stuff on the ship (since the last time I was on there last year)...

Anyhow, I noticed in the "What's on board" section under "eating" there was a place called The Great Outdoors. This is the first I've heard of this place and I haven't seen anyone post about it.

It says:

Get your daily dose of fresh ocean air along with a great view of the Aqua Park as you dine on dishes from around the world at The Great Outdoors.

Did I miss something? I wonder what it's going to be about and if there will be a charge for it.

Have a look at the list posted by the OP of this thread - it's there as 5th on the list of the free dining venues "Great Outdoors, the pool-side grill" :)

Oh ok. I did check there, but I guess the pool side grill is what threw me off. Then in the wording on the ncl site said "dishes from around the world" it made me think of some fancy restaurant or something. :D

Thanks

Archived