sun on 9256

boquer

Please....is there anybody out there who has been lucky enough to have had both of these Radiance class cabins? Can you tell me if there is any less sun on the balcony of 9256 than on the balcony of 1100. We loved 1100 but there was an awful lot of glare and not much shade. I assume that the center afts have more shade but they don't have that great feel to them. Thanks very much. Phyllis

I’ve been in 1104 and I have 9256 for our upcoming Radiance sailing.

I would have to say it depends on the direction of the ship in relation to the sun. When we have an aft, if the sun is behind the ship – the balcony is very hot and bright. Otherwise – it is no problem.

I know I did not answer the original question, sorry.

BTW - LOVED 1104. Gave it up for 9256 on the upcomng sailing. Hope I did not make a mistake.

M

Lots of sun on 9256 when I had it on the Serenade last February. (There was shade in the morning.) I've had 1100 on the Jewel, but it was a N.E. cruise, so I really wasn't gauging the quality of the sun. We are blessed to have it again in May. It will be interesting to compare it to 1102 where my stepson will be.

Thanks, everyone, for your answers. Vicki, I'd really love to hear from you after your May cruise, and hear your comparison of the two cabins. I simply cannot decide between corner or middle aft. As I said, I love the feel of the corner but much prefer shade to direct sunlight. Phyllis

Archived