Bar Menu - prices -Spirit

Hello,

does anyone have a copy of the bar menu from Thomson Spirit, or can remember the price of beer and spirits and soft drinks etc, any information would be gratefully received!

Also, I have been on Destiny a few years ago, and tea and coffee was free in the lido cafe all day, is there a cafe or bar on Spirit where tea and coffe is also free all day?

Many thanks,

Ann.

:)

Hello,

does anyone have a copy of the bar menu from Thomson Spirit, or can remember the price of beer and spirits and soft drinks etc, any information would be gratefully received!

Also, I have been on Destiny a few years ago, and tea and coffee was free in the lido cafe all day, is there a cafe or bar on Spirit where tea and coffe is also free all day?

Many thanks,

Ann.

Hi Ann,

Sorry haven't got a bar menu for you - but yes, tea and coffee is availble 24/7 in the Lido restaurant (also food as well if you want it!:eek:)

All i can remember is my Baileys on ice which was 2.85....I think the cocktails, glass of house wine and pint of beer are around £3.00 a glass and cans of coke, fanta, sprite 1.25 a can.....that is only a rough guide someone else will surely know better than me !!!

tea and coffee is available free all day and night in the Lido buffet restaurant...

Hi Ann, Kruzseeka and Jenny,

I think the prices of all ships are similar across the board. We had Stella at £2.90 a pint and cocktails at approx £3.20. Not far off U.K. pub prices on the Island Escape. E.g. we paid average £ 3.00 a pint this weekend in York. I hope that makes sense.

Berwyn

Hello,

Many thanks,

Ann.

I pinched one of the bar drinks menus and will scan it later and post it online for you to see. I also have all the daily Cruise News newsletters if anyone wants

I pinched one of the bar drinks menus and will scan it later and post it online for you to see. I also have all the daily Cruise News newsletters if anyone wants

Hi, me again, just realised I asked you in the other thread, oops!:)

Look forward to it later.

Thanks, Ann.

Thanks Grannypops,

I know were on the Dream, but it is interesting to see the price difference between the ships. E.G. In Dec. on the Escape Stella was dearer £2.90.

While the cocktails on average were 20p cheaper.

We'll see what they charge on the Dream.

Glad to hear you had a great time, sounded very busy, you'll need a holiday to get over it. :)

Berwyn

Here is the bar list with prices

http://s557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/grannypops/Thomson%20Spirit%20March%202010/

NB Some drinks have a supplement even if one has pre-paid the all-inclusive drinks package.

Thanks for that grannypops - I can start including my liquid refreshments into my 'virtual' holiday planning now too!!! :D:D

The room service menu on Celebration was slightly different with;

Seafood cocktail

Smoked Salmon

Antipast selection

French Onion soup

mixed garden salad

avocado cheese tortilla wrap

club sandwich

steak sandwich

cheeseburger

all with chips

apple pie with cream

creme caramel

biscuits

cheese and biscuits

etc

etc

this illustrates that Thomson ships vary somewhat in menus etc as they are each owned by a different company or have different types of charter.

Archived