? about welcome back party

betmust

I have never sailed on Celebrity but did once on Royal Caribbean. I thought I read on the boards (I might have misunderstood) that there was a welcome back party for returning guests and that if I had a C & A #, I could give it to Celebrity and be invited. Can someone tell me if this is true or if I misunderstood...

Thank you

Bette

I have never sailed on Celebrity but did once on Royal Caribbean. I thought I read on the boards (I might have misunderstood) that there was a welcome back party for returning guests and that if I had a C & A #, I could give it to Celebrity and be invited. Can someone tell me if this is true or if I misunderstood...

Thank you

Bette

If you are Platinum or Diamond with Crown & Anchor (Royal Caribbean) you will be recognized at the equivalent level with Captain's Club (Celebrity's loyalty program). If you are only Gold status with Crown & Anchor, then you are not eligible for reciporical benefits. You would need to complete a cruise on Celebrity before you can enroll in the Captain's Club if you are only Gold with Crown & Anchor.

Betmust;

I think you are right. I don't see anywhere that is states what Gonzo was saying.

I know that if you are a member of Crown & Ancho (even if it is Gold) you can transfer that level to Celebrity's Captain's Club. On the site it states:

"Your Captain's Club membership falls into one of three levels: Classic Level (after first completed cruise), ......"

I would think if you call them and tell them you are Gold, (have your membership number available) you should be able to transfer that to "Classic" for them.

The Number to call:

1-800-760-0654

Hope This HElps.

Betmust;

I think you are right. I don't see anywhere that is states what Gonzo was saying.

I know that if you are a member of Crown & Ancho (even if it is Gold) you can transfer that level to Celebrity's Captain's Club. On the site it states:

"Your Captain's Club membership falls into one of three levels: Classic Level (after first completed cruise), ......"

I would think if you call them and tell them you are Gold, (have your membership number available) you should be able to transfer that to "Classic" for them.

The Number to call:

1-800-760-0654

Hope This HElps.

Where did you find this on the website? According to all that I have read Gold level members of Crown and Anchor cannot transfer their level to Captains club.

From Royal Caribbean's website:

How do I receive equivalent recognition in Celebrity Cruises' Captain's Club?

A: As a benefit of Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus membership in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society, you will receive equivalent recognition in Celebrity Cruises' Captain's Club. If you are currently a member of both loyalty programs, you will automatically be upgraded based on your highest membership level between the two. For instance, if you are a Crown & Anchor Platinum member and a Captain's Club Classic member, you will be automatically upgraded to the Select level in the Captain's Club. And if you are a Diamond or Diamond Plus member, you will automatically receive equivalent recognition as a Captain's Club Elite member. The benefits of the two programs will stay independent, and the number of sailings a member accrues on each brand will not be combined.

If you are a Platinum, Diamond or Diamond Plus member in the Crown & Anchor Society but not a member of the Captain's Club, and plan on sailing on Celebrity Cruises, call the Loyalty Service Center at 800-526-9723 to enroll in equivalent recognition. And please remember to provide your Membership Number whenever you reserve a cruise vacation to receive all the benefits you deserve.

From Celebrity's website:

Does the Celebrity Captain's Club program and Royal Caribbean's Crown and Anchor program still have reciprocity?

Subject: Loyalty Program/Captains Club

Yes. Captain's Club Select will still receive Platinum benefits and Elite will still receive Diamond benefits when sailing on Royal Caribbean International. The same will hold true for Crown and Anchor members when sailing on Celebrity and Azamara

Thank you

Bette

Call Celebrity before you book your cruise and get your Captains Club number, that way you have numbers on each line, just give them your C@A number and they will automatically give you a CC number. You do not need to complete a cruise on Celebrity to get the benefit as long as you have been on Royal. The issue of completeing a cruise only applies if you have never cruised with either line...

Archived