We have cruise air

Bojangles

They buy in bulk and these tickets are not upgradable or are they replaceable.
Are you able to access your own booking (ie just yourselves) through the BA website, using a BA booking reference? If you can, then have a look from time to time to see whether BA offers you a special offer upgrade through the website. That is one of the ways in which it is sometimes possible to secure a paid upgrade even if the conventionally-advertised ways don't work, but such offers are never guaranteed to appear (nor will they always work on the website even if they do appear - but a call to the BA call centre can sometimes secure you the same offer).

It's worth remembering that on BA longhaul, the next cabin up from economy is not business class. It's premium economy, which is well worth spending a bit of extra money on. Business Class (branded as Club World) is the next cabin up from premium economy (branded World Traveller Plus).

Lordy, it's not like you spend a couple of days on the aircraft.
Trust me, it is sometimes like that! But I am perfectly happy in premium economy, and have quite recently demonstrated that I can do a 24-hour flight in economy without suffering ill-effects.

Dude, I have no idea where you came from and what the hell you are rambling about:confused:

nom de plume???? Had to look that one up and your ranting about my pen name??? AZjohn??? It's my name and where I freaking live when I'm not working. But your overwhelming knowlege of everyone elses reasons will probably distort that truth too.

Just so I make myself perfectly clear, business class for me (and probably the large majority) has nothing to do with "ego" as you have stuck in your brain. It likely was for your own ego when you flew it all the time, but I really don't know what is going on inside your brain (and I really could care less).

You go ahead and keep your preconceived prejudices why passengers sit in business/first and stay in the back all I care. I'm sure we will be both happy that way!

Just happened by this thread this A.M., and, lot and behold, you are still at it. Lordy! You need to give it a break. I guess the ego thing hit a nerve, did it not? You are correct though. You sit where you want, I will do the same. Your credit card company will love you for it.:)

You need to give it a break. I guess the ego thing hit a nerve, did it not?

Your "ego" clasification of everyone who sits in Business or first class isn't the only part that hit a nerve. It's your full on prejudice statement that hit it (as any prejudice statement made would do the same thing to me). Incase you do know know the definition of prejuduce:

A prejudice is a prejudgement: i.e. a preconceived belief, opinion, or judgment made without ascertaining the facts of a case. The word prejudice is most commonly used to refer to a preconceived judgment toward a people or a person because of race, social class, gender, ethnicity, age, disability, political beliefs, religion, sexual orientation or other personal characteristics.

Your credit card company will love you for it.:)

I think the airline would more...:p

Definitely the airline, since the credit card gets paid in full every month.

Yep, and of course I learned from you guys about the double dipping using my Airline CC:D

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I really started something (sorry). My reason for upgrading is not a ego thing. I am a 5'2" and my feet do not touch the floor, I like the platform in Business class for comfort and health reasons.(circulation in the legs) I guess I will pull out my carry-on and use it. Thank you all for your replys.

Archived