Soda package?

rogerwaters

My DW reminded me that NCL does not have coffee cards. Princess and RCCL does. She also reminded me that NCL has regular coffee makerrs in the staterooms and the Courtyard Suites has those fancy all in one machines.

Sorry about the mis-information.

I'm a huge soda drinker as well and will be purchasing the package. I will also be bringing some cans with me as well.

My question is, does NCL always give you the cup to carry around to have it filled? I just keep thinking back to times we've went to a theme park and purchased the souvenir cups and had to spend the day carrying it around with us everywhere. It's such a pain. I think I would like it better if you just presented your card with the stamp on it and they gave you a drink in a plastic throw away cup or something. :confused: It would just be more convenient.

I'm a huge soda drinker as well and will be purchasing the package. I will also be bringing some cans with me as well.

My question is, does NCL always give you the cup to carry around to have it filled? I just keep thinking back to times we've went to a theme park and purchased the souvenir cups and had to spend the day carrying it around with us everywhere. It's such a pain. I think I would like it better if you just presented your card with the stamp on it and they gave you a drink in a plastic throw away cup or something. :confused: It would just be more convenient.

Every cruise line that I have been on gives you that cup. I think it is supplied at no charge from the soda company with the cruise line logo in the art design. Lets here for marketing!:p

As for my family,these cups usually wind up in our cabins and never or seldom used. They then find their way to the utilty room here at the house as a monument to wasted storage space:rolleyes:

The sticker on your key card is all you need.

On the NCL website, I saw that it listed the soda card for $6.25 a day. My husband drinks a lot of soda and figured this is a good deal. Is there something I am missing though? Is there still a limit to the amount of soda he can have per day with the package? I figured even if sodas are like $2, I know he will drink enough to have that $6.25 be a good deal. I know so many people say the soda card isn't worth it, but I don't see how that could be possible, especially for someone that indeed drinks a lot of soda (I know, I know, it's bad for him....I tell him all the time but he loves it too much to cut back!) :)

I purchased a soda card on the Dawn. There were no limitations. I was told that it would be fountain soda, but it was always poured from cans. It was well worth it!

Archived