CD David Cole

lmaron

Thanks again for all the kind words everyone. This is Dave, checking in (as I do once in a while). Currently, I'm on Star Princess having switched over after my vacation. The Hawaii season is in full swing, and the Aloha Spirit is alive and well on our "new" ship. I'm on with Elua (Dave & Leialoha), we're just at the back end of the third cruise of the season and things are going great. We look forward to welcoming our friends back for the season, and to making new ones this year! I'm on through late February 2014 (as of now - our full, finalized schedules haven't been posted yet, but I was given an off-date of Feb. 18th), though that might change. I offered to extend, or to take a short break and come back to finish out the Hawaii season on Star. Haven't heard the final word yet. Come sail - live the Aloha Spirit with us! Hope to see you all out here soon! Dave Cole, Cruise Director, Star Princess
Dave, Fingers crossed that they approve an extension or that you are back by our March 20th sail date. This is our 4th cruise to Hawaii & we have sailed with you the other 3 & really hope that you are there for our 4th.

We were on Star on the 10/21/13 sailing. Dave did a great job for us. I loved his energy and sincerity and knowledge of Hawaii! We had the best time we have had on a cruise and what great memories. Dave and his staff kept the ship lively and if anyone was bored they had to want to be. I've been on cruises where you really thought the CD was MIA but not so with Dave and his staff. Thanks Dave and please give my regards to Ian. I hope he had a safe journey home and back. Aloha!

We were also on the 10/21 cruise on the Star. What a great cruise! As always David Cole had more activities going than we could go to unless we cloned ourselves. The 1st cruise we took to Hawaii was on the Island Princess 10/2005 and David Cole was CD then. Until we took this last cruise we thought that was the best cruise we'd ever been on. He sets a high bar for others to measure up too. Thanks.

Cruisin Oldies

We are on the January 19th (2014) sailing of the Star Princess to Hawaii - again! This will be our 6th trip to Hawaii, and (hopefully) our third with you as Cruise Director.

Unfortunately our "6-pack" of cruisers will not be joining us this time as in April of 2010; we were all in your ukulele class on that cruise. Remember us? :rolleyes:

This will be our first cruise on the Star Princess but, being a sister ship of the Grand Princess (3x) and the Golden Princess (4x), it should feel like "home" - especially with your superlative cruise direction. I look forward with great anticipation to seeing you again as Cruise Director. You are THE BEST! :)

~Ron

We were also on the 10/21 cruise on the Star. What a great cruise! As always David Cole had more activities going than we could go to unless we cloned ourselves. The 1st cruise we took to Hawaii was on the Island Princess 10/2005 and David Cole was CD then. Until we took this last cruise we thought that was the best cruise we'd ever been on. He sets a high bar for others to measure up too. Thanks.

Cruisin Oldies

Hi. We were on a cruise to Hawaii that year, same ship, same time of year. We're you on our roll call? Just wondering? We still keep in touch with Tom & Gail from our cruise.

Thanks again for all the kind words everyone. This is Dave, checking in (as I do once in a while). Currently, I'm on Star Princess having switched over after my vacation. The Hawaii season is in full swing, and the Aloha Spirit is alive and well on our "new" ship. I'm on with Elua (Dave & Leialoha), we're just at the back end of the third cruise of the season and things are going great. We look forward to welcoming our friends back for the season, and to making new ones this year! I'm on through late February 2014 (as of now - our full, finalized schedules haven't been posted yet, but I was given an off-date of Feb. 18th), though that might change. I offered to extend, or to take a short break and come back to finish out the Hawaii season on Star. Haven't heard the final word yet. Come sail - live the Aloha Spirit with us! Hope to see you all out here soon! Dave Cole, Cruise Director, Star Princess

Dave you need to sail from San Francisco and give Grand Princess some of your aloha spirit! ;)

Dave. we really hope your commitment with the Star Princess (Hawaii) gets extended. We booked the Feb 18th cruise thinking that you would be on board. We heard so many great things about you and the work you do on these Hawaiian cruises. Hope you let us know that you will stay for our cruise! Thisi is a very special cruise for us as we are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary and will be renewing our vows on this voyage. We really hope we get to meet you on Feb 18th!

Happy Holidays!

Well, we sailed on the Diamond Princess in 2007 to Hawaii and David Cole was our CD. We enjoyed his morning show, loved all the sea day activities and still think he is the best CD of any and all we've experienced...some of them twice! David, you have heart and soul!

• 1 month later...
Aloha - This is Dave Cole (SA Cruise Director). The answer to the question about me being on for the March 24th cruise is - Yes! I was meant to end my tour on the 24th, but have just been extended until March 31st, as we will be introducing the new "Anytime Entertainment" on that particular voyage on Sapphire. See you then. .

Dave-Just wondering if you ever sail to 28 day Hawaii, Samoa & Tahiti cruises? We are doing it again the April 1st and a cruise of that length could sure use to of your knowledge and activities. It would be so nice to catch up. A hui hou, JoAnn & Jim

• 10 months later...