I hope the food on RC is better than eating at BLANK

Originally posted by ummgood

With that said I am cruising for the first time and I don't have my hopes up. If they are as good as the chains mentioned here I'll be happy. I just lost 180 pounds so I would rather we didn't have awesome food just edible

Wow, ummgood! That's quite an accomplishment. Good for you. I have seen a decline in the quality of the food over the course of time. I've never gone hungry and if you don't have high expectations, you'll do fine. :D

Deb

Originally posted by ummgood

With that said I am cruising for the first time and I don't have my hopes up. If they are as good as the chains mentioned here I'll be happy. I just lost 180 pounds so I would rather we didn't have awesome food just edible

Wow, ummgood! That's quite an accomplishment. Good for you. I have seen a decline in the quality of the food over the course of time. I've never gone hungry and if you don't have high expectations, you'll do fine. :D

Deb

Thanks! Part of me is taking this cruise as a reward for losing the weight but I don't want it to be the reason I started to gain it back. I'll have to figure out ways to keep my activity level up. I think lots of pushups, running, jumping jacks are in order :) I have been doing a boot camp lately that has been kicking my butt. Hopefully there will be some others that might want to do a bootcamp type activity with me on the cruise to keep me going.

Archived