Poll: Should I be charged ...

LemurCat

Corking fee per bottle of Thunderbird?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Corking fee per bottle of Thunderbird?

• Yeah
    • Nay
    • Thunderbird? You couldn't even pop for the MD20/20?

... a corking fee for every bottle of Thunderbird I bring aboard?

OMGoodness!You went OLD SCHOOL! and I would have never thought that ANYONE on this board would know what Mad Dog 20/20 was about HAHAAAA!:D

That reminds me of all the Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill we consumed back when I was a teenager (don't start...drinking age was 18 then :p) Me and my friends all worked at the local Burger King and we would put Strawberry Hill or MD20/20, in our diposable cups over ice. With a lid and a straw, we drank the stuff while we were on the clock. :eek:

We all had so much class and such a good sense of work ethic back then. :o :rolleyes:

That reminds me of all the Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill we consumed back when I was a teenager (don't start...drinking age was 18 then :p) Me and my friends all worked at the local Burger King and we would put Strawberry Hill or MD20/20, in our diposable cups over ice. With a lid and a straw, we drank the stuff while we were on the clock. :eek:

We all had so much class and such a good sense of work ethic back then. :o :rolleyes:

Boones Farm, oh yeah! Country Qwencher as well, remember?? :rolleyes: Ah, the memories.

LMAO... love this post. MD20/20 and good ole Boones Farm Strawberry Hill!!! Life couldn't get any better than that:p

wait it could too, what about lime vodka or cherry vodka? those were just as popular and equally shared at the concerts

Archived