Rum Runners??????

mo gal

I haven't used Rum Runners for alcohol, but I did purchase their TSA approved bottles for liquids. When I opened the box, it looked like a chemistry experiment. But after I carefully read through the directions, it worked like a charm. Nothing leaked and I like that they are squeeze bottles. And the ziploc bags they give you are very heavy duty. I was able to fill 8 bottles of various liquids (shampoo, condition, gels, lotions and potions, etc.) and they all fit into the one ziploc bag.

I think I'll order another set. They are really great!

Jo-Ann

Hi, I hate to be stupid. But could you please explain to me what a rum runner is? and where I can purchase them?

I'm assuming that they are used to get extra liquor aboard? Am I correct?

Thanks for you help!!!!!

Has anyone ever been caught with bringing alcohol on board in Rum Runners? Please no lectures I'm just asking a simple question to THE people that have used them. Thanks

Successful 4 out of 4 times... don't fill completly. rolling them in shoes works great!! ;)

A couple in line in front of us had the, and were caught. I am sure it does not happen often, but they did get caught and were taken out of line to a separate area. I do not know what the consequences were.

They were in their carry-on? We put them in our luggage -- we're 2 for 2, both transatlantics.

What a great idea, rolling them into shoes. Gives them extra cushion.

You should put them in your checked luggage. Just got off a Spring Break cruise and had diet Coke in my carry on and stopped the scanner and literally shouted out 'alcohol'. I said if you roll my carryon out of the scanner I will show you diet Coke. Opened it and it was diet Coke and we were allowed to pass. The rum runners showed up by 2:00 in our checked luggage.

BTW, when you order them they arrive amazingly fast!

Exactly! I ordered mine on Thursday afternoon and recieved them on Saturday morning :D

Does anyone know would bloody mary mix keep in a rum runner?

Exactly! I ordered mine on Thursday afternoon and recieved them on Saturday morning :D

You can bring bloody mary mix in your carry on -- not on the airplane, but the ship -- it's non-alcoholic. I usually bring 2 bottles of the "hot" Mr & Mrs T's. They are strictly for my virgin mary's, or so I say. ;)

You don't need to sneak bloody marry mix on as long as it is non-alcoholic. You can bring water, soda, and juice as long as you don't go overboard. Put it in a duffle...not where you have the rumrunners. If your duffle gets sent to naughty room just open it up and show it is just soda and juice and your should be fine. Bloody mary mix is just spicey tomato juice...have fun!!!!

You don't need to sneak bloody marry mix on as long as it is non-alcoholic. You can bring water, soda, and juice as long as you don't go overboard. Put it in a duffle...not where you have the rumrunners. If your duffle gets sent to naughty room just open it up and show it is just soda and juice and your should be fine. Bloody mary mix is just spicey tomato juice...have fun!!!!

Well now I feel stupid lol! I ordered 2 rum runners one for vodka and one for the mix, oh well!

Thanks

Well now I feel stupid lol! I ordered 2 rum runners one for vodka and one for the mix, oh well!

Thanks

Can you buy them individually? I thought they came in a pack of 6 -- 3 large and 3 small.

P.S. I use the smaller ones for Cognac and Cosmo mix.

Archived