Serenade Room Service Question

We've only done a couple breakfasts in the cabin...unless you're in a GS or above, there's nowhere to actually "sit and eat"...eating at the coffee table, or on a ft. square patio table is NOT fun!

We did order croissant....wasn't on the menu, but we got them!

I like the chili & chorizo dip. It's a great afternooon snack when returning from a day of port-touring. The only problem is they don't give you enough chips to finish the dip. I always ask for double.

I like chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk at night. Just remember to order it BEFORE midnight to avoid the $3.95 room service fee.

We love the cheese plate with a glass of wine (you can get a bottle from your wine package or just order an individual bottle to the room) in the afternoon. I understand the wings are really good so might try them next time.

I like the chili & chorizo dip. It's a great afternooon snack when returning from a day of port-touring. The only problem is they don't give you enough chips to finish the dip. I always ask for double.

I like chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk at night. Just remember to order it BEFORE midnight to avoid the $3.95 room service fee.

I was wondering about milk and chocolate chip cookies! We always get them from RS on Carnival. Thanks for the tip about the chips...that sounds good.

Thanks also for the tip about the charge...we've never had that before.

Thanks everyone!

I just do early morning coffee - two pots lots of half and half. Fresh fruit, too! Love my coffee and fruit during docking at ports! Hopefully there is some left over for husband when he wakes up!

Archived