Price of tickets to san juan???

vrs

ill be leaving from ohare chicago... over spring break of march 2011... wondering if anyone has flown to san juan over spring break and what they had to pay? i have to wait another 3 weeks until i can use the calanders on the flight websites since you cant book more than 11 months out....

And that is when you will see the fares. You can do a test run on a date you can "see"- that is within the 330 days many airlines use for booking.

I guess the real question is how much the airlines will mark up for Spring Break. Compare Xmas season markups, that might give you an idea.

Only a couple airlines release schedules 11 months out and those usually change depending on demand. A couple tips...Don't limit yourself to/from one airport. Also look at flying from Midway or Milwaukee. Also make sure you fly in at least day before your cruise. Websites like kayak.com have price history charts but you won't be able to pull up your March dates until another month or so. My guess is it should run around $350-$400 round trip.

AA is the largest airline in SJU so you may have to codeshare to get there.

ill be leaving from ohare chicago... over spring break of march 2011... wondering if anyone has flown to san juan over spring break and what they had to pay? i have to wait another 3 weeks until i can use the calanders on the flight websites since you cant book more than 11 months out....

As your investment advisor will probably tell you (or should do), historical returns are no gauge of future performance.

We booked one month out and paid $650 each round trip. (April 4-11)

April 4 this year was on Easter Sunday, so from April 4 - 11 would basically have been after Spring Break, so prices might have been lower. What was your departure city?

April 4 this year was on Easter Sunday, so from April 4 - 11 would basically have been after Spring Break, so prices might have been lower. What was your departure city?

We left from Dulles on Delta with a 1 hr layover in ATL. Our return flight was on AA nonstop. Wish we had done AA both ways.

We left from Dulles on Delta with a 1 hr layover in ATL. Our return flight was on AA nonstop. Wish we had done AA both ways.

I've flown AA to and from the Caribbean more years than the 12 years my kids spent in public schools. Did a near-disastrous flight on LIAT into St. Bart's! I've always had great flights with AA, and exceptional future flight coupons. And upgrades to First Class and free hotel stays. Several free flights on AA due to voluntary seat-bumping! I used to say, "AA owns the Caribbean". They sure gave me great flights, several free flights, and good deals for many, many years! There have been complaints about AA, but I'm not one of those complainers. However, I'm not a Delta fan at all, and I live two hours from the ATL hub.

Archived