Laundry Question

cruisetolearn

I believe that you a referring to deck 16 (where the Cabanas Are).

Deck 15 (forward) IS already serviced by four elevators and has two restrooms (just outside Horizons).

Then again, perhaps you are protesting the lack of a deck 13???

LOL...well, Deck 15 definitely needs restrooms, too (i.e. it has them on the plans and they most definitely will be needed, just as they are needed on all decks), but you are correct, I did mean that Deck 16 needs restrooms...and elevators.

I do wonder how one gets to the fitness track on Deck 15, though.

per token on the T/A this past March on Regatta...but I thought that when the European season started they were doing away with the self laundry charge?? LuAnn

I believe that was adding free bottled water and soda.:)

An earlier posting indicating there were laundry rooms on each guest room level on Marina. Is this true? Does anyone know where they are located? I looked at the website described above, but found no better information than the O brochure.

I saw an earlier posting indicating there were five laundry locations on Marina. Is this true? Does anyone know where they are located?

All of the launderettes are in the center section of the ship, similar to the inside staterooms. There is no indication of whether the entrance will be to Port or Starboard, or both.

On Deck 11, the launderette is all the way forward, between 11000 and 11001.

On Deck 10, the launderette is between 10020 and 10023.

On Deck 9, the launderette is just aft of the Concierge Lounge, between 9028 and 9041.

On Deck 8, the launderette is between 8036 and 8039.

On Deck 7, the launderette is between 7022 and 7025.

Has anyone tried to do laundry on disembarkation/embarkation day when taking a b2b? We will be 12 days on the Black Sea cruise and then 12 days on the Greek Isle portion and I was thinking that it would be a good day to do some laundry---we have been to Athens many times and so don't want to go into the city anyway.

Is the laundry room available? If so, does anyone know what the hours would be on that day?

Thanks,

Billie

Archived