Century Drydock?

Ships R Great

Cannot be April 26, they have a sailing (been one of the Tuesday specials the last 2 weeks) on that date. Also on May 3 (I will be on that one). Maybe mid May !!!

Hi Tommy,:) there is no cruise on April 26th....check the X website...I am looking at it now. April 12, 17, and 22nd are the only ones on there.

April 22nd is the last one listed for this month.....from April 26th through May 2nd she is not sailing. May 3rd is the 7 nighter which you already noted.

Hi Tommy,:) there is no cruise on April 26th....check the X website...I am looking at it now. April 12, 17, and 22nd are the only ones on there.

April 22nd is the last one listed for this month.....from April 26th through May 2nd she is not sailing. May 3rd is the 7 nighter which you already noted.

Sorry, my bad !!!

You are right, I was thinking of 4/22.

If it is a week it is a pretty major drydock (I think that is about how long they have to Solsticize the Constellation). Anyone know if there are going to be any major changes - or just some new carpet???

It's a relatively short drydock....We can safely presume it'll be in the Freeport yards, where she'll enter the dock late the day after Miami debark.....she'll also leave that yard late evening the night before her next cruise to be back in Miami early a.m...

I'd suspect it's a major hull scrub/paint , and while she's laid up, some minor soft goods on board as well. But we shouldn't expect any major refit/upgrade/refreshments, etc....

Connie's ''solsticization'' is scheduled to last all of three weeks, by comparison...

Cheers

Archived