My photos from Azura Naming ceremony

LibraLass41

Fantastic she looks wonderful if ventura looks like this i will be so happy val/steve

She is like Ventura in so many ways....just changes in decor, and a few dead ends where we are used to walking on Ventura, but nothing apart from that. The cabins we saw were identical in layout, and of course, the ship is one of 7 Grand class ships now sailing for Carnival, so they must have proved to be popular. We wished we could have stayed longer.....and would have liked to have leapt across the water and joined Ventura as she sailed past, making a full conversation with her horn, which was immediately copied by Azura- about 6 times!

Jo.

We too thoroughly enjoyed our day....only criticism really was the slow service in the Oriental restaurant ....two and a half hours for dinner is rather long we felt!!!.....also the shower rooms were very disappointing....very small... with the dreaded shower curtain.....they should be banned!!!:D I had to open the door to dry myself as I kept hitting the wall and I am only an average size woman.

The Equinox bathrooms were far bigger with more storage and glass doors on the larger shower cubicle. Otherwise we were impressed with the soft furnishings and comfort of the ship.

• 5 years later...