Payment of bill on Board

J.E.C

We are on a Princess cruise in July and have already purchased some on board credit (did this last year when the £ was stronger against the dollar), but probaly not enough.

We will register a credit card but wondered if towards the end of the cruise we could make a cash payment towards the bill (I can get dollars off my electronic traveller cheques - again purchased last year at a far better rate than available today!)

I dont want to register up front as paying in cash as then I understand I have to deposit loads of dollars - but I wondered if this was a way of using some of my pre paid for dollars.

Does any one know?

Many thanks for your help

J

We are on a Princess cruise in July and have already purchased some on board credit (did this last year when the £ was stronger against the dollar), but probaly not enough.

We will register a credit card but wondered if towards the end of the cruise we could make a cash payment towards the bill (I can get dollars off my electronic traveller cheques - again purchased last year at a far better rate than available today!)

I dont want to register up front as paying in cash as then I understand I have to deposit loads of dollars - but I wondered if this was a way of using some of my pre paid for dollars.

Does any one know?

Many thanks for your help

J

Just put a credit card up front and then during the cruise make a cash payment. (very easy)

Your cruse credit and cash paymment will be deducted from you bill.

Enjoy!

You may want to also see what the cost to you of additional OBC might be.

Other threads have had posts indicating that the exchange rate used when you booked the cruise would be the same one used when you purchase OBC. Does not hurt to ask.

Archived